Windows 10: White Dotted Line around Icons

Discus and support White Dotted Line around Icons in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeex8z/white_dotted_line_around_icons/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt, Oct 19, 2020.

1. White Dotted Line around Icons

/u/ChristianMinecraftbt, Oct 19, 2020
  2. DZZRtt Win User

Flashing white dots in Crysis DX10 (RADEON 7850)

Your card is fine. Nothing wrong with it. It is clearly the game issue.
    Here my personal list

8800 gtx - white dots
    Sapphire 6950 white dots
    Gigabyte 7850 - white dots
    MSI 7870 -white dots
    MSI 7970 lightning - white dots
    MSI R9 290X Gaming - white dots

DZZRtt, Oct 19, 2020
  3. res0khor Win User
    white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Oct 19, 2020
  4. White Dotted Line around Icons

Thin Flashing White Line

Hi Austin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Have you installed all pending updates on the system?
    I suggest you to update your Display drivers and check if the issue is resolved. You can refer the below steps to update the driver software.

Steps:-

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manager.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I request you to send us the screen shot of the flashing line for us to understand the issue better.

Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Please get back you us with the required details so that we can assist you further.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

White Dotted Line around Icons

1. White Dotted Line around Icons - Similar Threads - White Dotted Line

2. PC screen in black and white dotted lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen in black and white dotted lines: Hello everyone I have an old LCD display monitor and it's connected to cpu via VGA cable Nearly 1 year i did not used it , and i well packed and placed in cupboard, but now i wish to work in that ,so start the pc , but the screen in black and white dotted lines attached...
  3. PC screen in black and white dotted lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC screen in black and white dotted lines: Hello everyone I have an old LCD display monitor and it's connected to cpu via VGA cable Nearly 1 year i did not used it , and i well packed and placed in cupboard, but now i wish to work in that ,so start the pc , but the screen in black and white dotted lines attached...
  4. Dotted lines around desktop icons Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dotted lines around desktop icons Windows 11: Every time I click on a desktop icon it gets a dotted white line and when I click on the taskbar or refresh my desktop the icons disappear but when I click somewhere else the border reappears. I like my desktop clean and this annoying me. Is there some way to permanently...
  5. Dotted lines around desktop icons Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dotted lines around desktop icons Windows 11: Every time I click on a desktop icon it gets a dotted white line and when I click on the taskbar or refresh my desktop the icons disappear but when I click somewhere else the border reappears. I like my desktop clean and this annoying me. Is there some way to permanently...
  6. Are these white dotted lines normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are these white dotted lines normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iyuw39/are_these_white_dotted_lines_normal/
  7. Extra Lines and Dots Around Window Borders

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra Lines and Dots Around Window Borders: My Windows Version is 1909 (OS Build 18363.752). I recently noticed some strange lines and dots around some windows as shown in the attached. It only appeared on some windows (file explorer, Chrome), but not on others (Microsoft Word, Excel). It only happened on the second...
  8. white lines around shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    white lines around shortcut: does anyone know how to remove this, thing? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-lines-around-shortcut/57b3c21c-714e-4d34-a585-a3163655d590
  9. White Lined Border around Desktop Icon after I click on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Lined Border around Desktop Icon after I click on it: Hi! I am using "Windows 10 Pro", and I have this issue for a long time: When I am on the Desktop I see all the icons like this: [ATTACH] Than I clink on an Icon, so I highlight that, it's OK: [ATTACH] Than I sideclick on the Desktop to unmark the icons, and that white...
  10. Dotted Border Around Desktop Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Dotted Border Around Desktop Icon: Every now and then I notice a dotted box around an icon on my desktop. When I reboot it goes away. It's not all that important, but my curiosity gets the better of me. Does anyone know what causes this and can it be prevented from happening again? [img] 99371