Windows 10: White File Icons on Windows Explorer most of the times

Discus and support White File Icons on Windows Explorer most of the times in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have been having this issue lately. On Windows Explorer i received this white icons and sometimes the Windows Explorer loads slowly or even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Maniel-PC, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Maniel-PC Win User

White File Icons on Windows Explorer most of the times

Hello I have been having this issue lately.

On Windows Explorer i received this white icons and sometimes the Windows Explorer loads slowly or even doesn't show the left bar (Documents, MY PC) White File Icons on Windows Explorer most of the times f90026d3-e537-431d-a72e-55a600663209?upload=true.png

:)

Maniel-PC, Sep 8, 2019

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2019
  4. sturpe Win User

Cannot find Desktop Icon in File Explorer

Now that is interesting. If I do what you suggest, File Explorer Address bar changes to C:\Users\username\documents and the missing ICONS are there. But there is still not a "Desktop" folder.

Is this a step in the right direction?

sturpe, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. White File Icons on Windows Explorer most of the times - Similar Threads - White File Icons

2. File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon: Hello,Problems from my laptop never ends, as there is another problem which is the file icons gone blank when I access some folders and took AGES for it to load. I tried the following :- RUn SFC /scannow- Erasing the cache- Restarting file explorerDidn't work. But I notice...
  3. File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon: Hello,Problems from my laptop never ends, as there is another problem which is the file icons gone blank when I access some folders and took AGES for it to load. I tried the following :- RUn SFC /scannow- Erasing the cache- Restarting file explorerDidn't work. But I notice...
  4. White box in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White box in file explorer: Hi all,has anyone else seen this issue? It happens when the user has file explorer in full size. If they reduce it down to half size, the white box disappears.I have updated drivers graphics and I think I may of done a fresh start on the machine....
  5. White box in file explorer

White box in file explorer: Hi all,has anyone else seen this issue? It happens when the user has file explorer in full size. If they reduce it down to half size, the white box disappears.I have updated drivers graphics and I think I may of done a fresh start on the machine....
  6. White box in file explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. White line on File Explorer - Windows 11

White line on File Explorer - Windows 11: Hello!So, I just bought a PC with Windows 11, so it's a fresh install.I activated the dark theme on the settings but noticed a white line to the File Explorer like the one I'm showing on the screenshot below:You can see below the search/path, there's a white line that seems...
  8. Windows File Explorer file icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer file icons: My question is no about the size of the icons. It's about whether there is a possible choice for the icon to display a miniature of the graphic when it is a jpg, gif, or png file. Right now, it seems to be stuck on displaying an icon for the default application that will open...
  9. File Explorer bugs and shows all icons as white pages

File Explorer bugs and shows all icons as white pages: This issue has been bugging me for a few weeks now. Somethimes I'm searching for files, saving a work or opening some documents and suddenly the file explorer stops searching. When I look at my desktop, all my icons turn into blank pages and then the files on my windows...
  10. Most image thumbnails replaced by icons in file explorer

Most image thumbnails replaced by icons in file explorer: Most of my image thumbnails have recently been replaced by icons. I'm not aware of any action that precipitated this change. This only affects some files, but it affects multiple folders, sizes/ages of file and file types. There seems to be no pattern to which files...