Windows 10: White flashes in explorer with dark mode active

Discus and support White flashes in explorer with dark mode active in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have dark mode active and when I open explorer the window flashes white quickly and when I expand to full screen it does it again and the window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Billy2352, Dec 3, 2019.

1. White flashes in explorer with dark mode active

I have dark mode active and when I open explorer the window flashes white quickly and when I expand to full screen it does it again and the window looks glitchy for a split second like it's missing an animation. Has it always done this or is it something new as I have only just noticed it and now I can't unsee it. If anyone knows a fix please help as it's annoying me.

submitted by /u/Billy2352
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Billy2352, Dec 3, 2019
  2. BorjaZD Win User

About win 10 build 1809 dark mode white flash problem

Hello everibody

We know that there is a very annoying issue at file explorer when dark mode is enabled. (the White flash when opening folders)

But as there is no solution yet, i have the next question: is there any way to have the dark mode enabled ONLY at the Windows 10 menus (settings, devices, accounts, etc) but disabled in the file explorer?

this is to have the dark mode enabled at the modern ui but avoid the annoyances of file explorer white flash.

thanks you for your help

BorjaZD, Dec 3, 2019
  3. jonesH Win User
    File explorer in dark theme gone!

There was an option for choosing dark mode. I followed both suggestion above to the letter. But it did not fix the problem. Only Explorer is white. Which was the behavior before 1809.

jonesH, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Him07 Win User

White flashes in explorer with dark mode active

White Flash appears for a moment after updating to Windows 10 feature Update 1909

After Updating to Feature windows 10 update 1909, White color Flash appears for a moment while opening This PC or any other explorer window especially when in Dark App Mode.

Is there anyone who come across the same problem? Any idea how to get rid of this annoying white flash while the Dark App Mode is activated.

Him07, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

White flashes in explorer with dark mode active

1. White flashes in explorer with dark mode active - Similar Threads - White flashes explorer

2. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  3. Dark mode flashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark mode flashing: When i insert the usb, it will change to dark mode and go back to normal. all usb port is the same situation. Also, copy and paste are same situation.If i create a new account, it is normal. However, i hope to fix this issue. Thank you....
  4. Dark mode flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode flashing: When i insert the usb, it will change to dark mode and go back to normal. all usb port is the same situation. Also, copy and paste are same situation.If i create a new account, it is normal. However, i hope to fix this issue. Thank you....
  5. Dark mode flashing

6. Windows 11 dark mode fix flash white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 dark mode fix flash white: Fix dark mode windows 11, bug open this pc flesh white color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-dark-mode-fix-flash-white/5e9f6950-03b4-410b-8cfd-0c329aee3b55
  7. Windows 11 dark mode fix flash white

Windows 11 dark mode fix flash white: Fix dark mode windows 11, bug open this pc flesh white color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-dark-mode-fix-flash-white/5e9f6950-03b4-410b-8cfd-0c329aee3b55
  8. A white ribbon appearing in file explorer dark mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    A white ribbon appearing in file explorer dark mode: Does anyone know how to remove this white ribbon in File Explorer below the search bar. It appeared after I reset my Windows. It is very irritating to my eyes.Windows 10...
  9. White line in File Explorer Dark Mode

in Cortana
    White line in File Explorer Dark Mode: Hi, On my File Explorer, there's this strange white line as seen in the picture. Anybody got any suggestions how to fix it? Thanks.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-in-file-explorer-dark-mode/852a26aa-ab7b-447d-8117-a10b1773c5d8
  10. Using dark mode File Explorer flashes white first then opens in dark mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using dark mode File Explorer flashes white first then opens in dark mode: Is there anyway to fix this please? I did clean install Windows 10 and the flashes are much longer then before. Before it was very quick flash but now its much longer. submitted by /u/stonded [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 dark mode app bright flash

2. windows 10 dark the white flashes