Windows 10: White flashing after log in?

Discus and support White flashing after log in? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Starting randomly today (nothing changed hardware or software) after entering my pin I now get flashing white screen and just my wallpaper, with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ishamm, Feb 21, 2021.

1. /u/ishamm Win User

White flashing after log in?

Starting randomly today (nothing changed hardware or software) after entering my pin I now get flashing white screen and just my wallpaper, with no inputs registered by the mouse or keyboard except ctrl-alt-delete to reboot.

I can boot into safe mode, remove video drivers and it works fine for one boot, then goes through the same rigmarole subsequent boots. Weirdly I'm getting a Windows Installer is not available error too, possibly related?

Any clues would be grand, I hope it's not a hardware failure?

submitted by /u/ishamm
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ishamm, Feb 21, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

White flashing after log in?

1. White flashing after log in? - Similar Threads - White flashing log

2. Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing: Im using the old Windows Photo Viewer on Win 10 64 Bit and every time I close it its flashing white for a split second. Going through pictures gives me a headache so its pretty annoying. It seems to be also occuring when opening/closing a diashow.I had this problem for a...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer flashing white after closing: Im using the old Windows Photo Viewer on Win 10 64 Bit but every time I close it its flashing white for a split second. Going through pictures gives me a headache so its pretty annoying. It seems to be also occuring when opening/closing a diashow.I had this problem for a...
  4. White and black flash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White and black flash: Whenever I go on chrome, IT goes white and then black for less than a second.I don't really mind since chrome still works well even if it goes like that.I just want to know the problem.Problem persists in-edge-file explorer-chrome- a few more appsMy apps still work very well,...
  5. White and black flash

White and black flash: Whenever I go on chrome, IT goes white and then black for less than a second.I don't really mind since chrome still works well even if it goes like that.I just want to know the problem.Problem persists in-edge-file explorer-chrome- a few more appsMy apps still work very well,...
  6. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  7. Screen flashing black and white after reset

Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  8. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Flashing white after login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flashing white after login?: Something has gone very wrong with my windows 10 PC, when I log in to my user account the screen about 90% of the time will just flash white and desktop background. I can ctrl-alt-delete and log out, shut down etc, but nothing else. Safe mode works fine. Uninstalling the...
  10. White screen after logging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen after logging in: whenever I log into my pc a while screen boots up and prevents me from clicking anything. I tried going on safe mode, and a screen says unknown hard error, and sihost.exe is making this appear. If I click OK on it the white screen reappears in safe mode. How can I fix this?...