Windows 10: White flicker on monitor using Display port.

Discus and support White flicker on monitor using Display port. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Rx560 and which ever monitor is plugged into display port or DVI has this slight white flicker as shown here https://imgur.com/BABqZGh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by williamdibble, Dec 28, 2019.

1. White flicker on monitor using Display port.

I have a Rx560 and which ever monitor is plugged into display port or DVI has this slight white flicker as shown here https://imgur.com/BABqZGh monitor on left is plugged into display port, one on the right is HDMI.

I have tried other cables and adapters, reinstalled the drivers and have also replaced the Graphics Card but the flicker is still there, so i don't believe its a hardware issue '

At this point im lost for ideas and help would be appreciated.

:)

williamdibble, Dec 28, 2019

2. Monitor Dim and Flickers

I have a new Dell Inspiron 3668 cpu and running it with my old Dell ST2010 I have run the windows "troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10" from Windows help. When I go to task Mngr. it still flickers. So, I uninstalled the display driver as suggested
    and then ran the "Check for updates". The problem still remains. Any further suggestions?? My next step is to just replace the monitor and assume Windows 10 will not run it!

corvette65, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Monitor flicker

Hi,

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by an incompatible app or display driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest following the steps provided in this
    article and see if it will work for you.

Get back to us with the result if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Dec 28, 2019
  4. White flicker on monitor using Display port.

No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

White flicker on monitor using Display port.

1. White flicker on monitor using Display port. - Similar Threads - White flicker monitor

2. PC posts to monitor using a display port to hdmi cable, then forgets the monitor exists...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC posts to monitor using a display port to hdmi cable, then forgets the monitor exists...: I've had this issue for about 2 weeks at this point. I turn on my PC, it posts to the main display the one using the DP cable, then only shows image on the secondary monitor only uses HDMI. The DP cable seems to work just fine anywhere else, as evident by the fact it posts...
  3. Monitor continuously flickering black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor continuously flickering black and white: So I have a Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor that has started flickering just black screen with flashes of white occasionally. What I think caused this to happen is I have a PC that’s running windows 11 and in the settings I saw an option to turn on HDR and thought to myself...
  4. Monitor continuously flickering black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor continuously flickering black and white: So I have a Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor that has started flickering just black screen with flashes of white occasionally. What I think caused this to happen is I have a PC that’s running windows 11 and in the settings I saw an option to turn on HDR and thought to myself...
  5. Screen flickers on a Display Port with GeForce 3070

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen flickers on a Display Port with GeForce 3070: Bought a new Lenovo desktop this summer and got occasional screen flickering, it's very rare, like once or twice per a day and last only for a second or two. Usually happens in Windows and only when monitor is connected through a Display port cable. I sent it to the repair...
  6. monitor works with hdmi but not display port

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    monitor works with hdmi but not display port: recently my monitor (dell u2412h) started glitching with horizontal lines flashing on the screen on and off in a continuos pattern (1 sec off 1 sec on). then one afternoon i restarted my pc and the displayport wasnt working anymore. tried the hdmi cable, and that one worked....
  7. Second Display Port Monitor not working

Second Display Port Monitor not working: So I bought a new monitor and I connected it to the first display port from my GPU. I want to use my second monitor who was plugged with DVI-D but the cable was short so i searched on google and my old monitor supports 144 hz full hd with display port too so i bought one...
  8. White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display

in Windows 10 Customization
    White and green line flickering at the bottom of the display: How to turn off the line flickering in display , A single white and green line blinking at bottom part of the display and i think that was GPU processing line indicator ,but how to turn-off that, Can any one help me for that????!!!!......
  9. Display Port monitor not working with windows

Display Port monitor not working with windows: I've posted about this before with no help so I'm hoping this one gets more traction. Just to be clear, no the power cable isnt the issue, and neither are the display port cables. I know this from using my xbox on the monitor as well as the monitor is able to show the boot...
  10. White flicker

White flicker: I seem to have a white flicker pop up ever 15 seconds.i already watched a youtube tutorial telling me to disable windows error reporting which I did but it still wont stop. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/FloryRowan123 [link] [comments]...