Windows 10: White flicker

Discus and support White flicker in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I seem to have a white flicker pop up ever 15 seconds.i already watched a youtube tutorial telling me to disable windows error reporting which I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FloryRowan123, Mar 11, 2020.

1. White flicker

I seem to have a white flicker pop up ever 15 seconds.i already watched a youtube tutorial telling me to disable windows error reporting which I did but it still wont stop. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/FloryRowan123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FloryRowan123, Mar 11, 2020

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Mar 11, 2020
  4. White flicker

flickers with win 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with flickering screen on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers after the latest update, try the below and check if it helps.

• Do let us know when exactly you get the flickering screen on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message on flickering screen?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article:
    Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    for flickering screen, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

White flicker

1. White flicker - Similar Threads - White flicker

2. How do I solve flickering white line on laptop screen problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve flickering white line on laptop screen problem?: I don't know how to solve this problem. I've watched YouTube tutorials and read online articles but nothing has worked.https://youtube.com/shorts/X1nnLP4NZ5M?si=0PLB0kJyJb_g1nQMAnt solutions would be greatly welcomed....
  3. How do I solve flickering white line on laptop screen problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I solve flickering white line on laptop screen problem?: I don't know how to solve this problem. I've watched YouTube tutorials and read online articles but nothing has worked.https://youtube.com/shorts/X1nnLP4NZ5M?si=0PLB0kJyJb_g1nQMAnt solutions would be greatly welcomed....
  4. How do I solve flickering white line on laptop screen problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop: I’ve been trying to restart my laptop every time but it has always been the same result with the screen flickering as soon as it starts up again. I’ve tried to put it on safe mode by holding the power button for 10 seconds or less a couple of times but it never takes me to...
  6. White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop

White, pink, and green screen flickering on ASUS laptop: I’ve been trying to restart my laptop every time but it has always been the same result with the screen flickering as soon as it starts up again. I’ve tried to put it on safe mode by holding the power button for 10 seconds or less a couple of times but it never takes me to...
  7. When i open my laptop full black screen and white flickering screen no any way to go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i open my laptop full black screen and white flickering screen no any way to go...: My laptop is till i switch on then i see full black screen and flickering white lines. I can't see anything in my didplay. I can't go to windows home full black screen and flickering please say any solution...
  8. When i open my laptop full black screen and white flickering screen no any way to go...

When i open my laptop full black screen and white flickering screen no any way to go...: My laptop is till i switch on then i see full black screen and flickering white lines. I can't see anything in my didplay. I can't go to windows home full black screen and flickering please say any solution...
  9. When i open my laptop full black screen and white flickering screen no any way to go...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 screen black flickering white

Windows 11 screen black flickering white: My windows 11 is laptop is black and flickering white while I try to turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-screen-black-flickering-white/518a5570-3b44-4f7e-bb8c-7e5c8483440d