Windows 10: White flickering screen after login

Discus and support White flickering screen after login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a few days, I have been having issues with my pc HP Pavilion 570-p054 logging in both regular and safe mode. After logging in, the desktop screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ave'yonMoore, Sep 1, 2022.

1. White flickering screen after login

For a few days, I have been having issues with my pc HP Pavilion 570-p054 logging in both regular and safe mode. After logging in, the desktop screen is white with occasional flickers of black. I can't open settings or the start menu without the taskbar flashing. I have tried these in safe mode: 1. Uninstalling and reinstalling display adapter and monitor drivers 2. Cleanup-Image check/scan/restorehealth in CMD 3. Sfc scannow in CMD 4. Disabling Error reports in services.msc 5. Uninstalling latest quality update What can I do now?Video of the instance

:)

Ave'yonMoore, Sep 1, 2022
  2. Darshan J Win User

Stuck at the login screen, flickering

Hi Jenny,

Provide us with the below information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of you computer?
    • Do you see any error message/code flashing when the screen turns black?

This issue could be caused due to the outdate drivers on your computer updating the drivers may fix the problem for you.

If would suggest you to try using another mouse and check if you are able to login, if the keyboard is functioning fine you can use Tab key to navigate to different options on login screen to enter your password to sign in to your computer.

Suggest you to refer below article's for more help on query.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Get back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Darshan J, Sep 1, 2022
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Sep 1, 2022
  4. RobKC Win User

White flickering screen after login

Flickering login screen only

I did not try these last steps because the suggestion arrived as I was packing up to move.

However, I did discover the fix - to move. The problem completely went away by moving to a new house. This is not a coincidence, and I don't know how simply unplugging the computer would make the login flickering disappear, but the problem is gone.

RobKC, Sep 1, 2022
Thema:

White flickering screen after login

1. White flickering screen after login - Similar Threads - White flickering screen

2. White flickering screen after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White flickering screen after login: For a few days, I have been having issues with my pc HP Pavilion 570-p054 logging in both regular and safe mode. After logging in, the desktop screen is white with occasional flickers of black. I can't open settings or the start menu without the taskbar flashing. I have tried...
  3. White flickering screen after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White flickering screen after login: For a few days, I have been having issues with my pc HP Pavilion 570-p054 logging in both regular and safe mode. After logging in, the desktop screen is white with occasional flickers of black. I can't open settings or the start menu without the taskbar flashing. I have tried...
  4. white screen after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    white screen after login: My homescreen will load in normal, all the icons will appear, but before I can open or select anything the entire screen becomes white. I can still access task manager with ctrl alt del. But I'm not sure what else to do. I ran the safe mode troubleshoot and that didnt fix...
  5. Grey screen flicker after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grey screen flicker after login: Anyone have any advice? Should I clean install Windows? I’ve had problems before. I’m thinking it might just be my hardware. RAM? Nvme drive? Hard drive? Motherboard? I’m pretty lost at this point. Problem after problem.I noticed my chrome, epic games app, and battle.net all...
  6. Grey screen flicker after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey screen flicker after login: Anyone have any advice? Should I clean install Windows? I’ve had problems before. I’m thinking it might just be my hardware. RAM? Nvme drive? Hard drive? Motherboard? I’m pretty lost at this point. Problem after problem.I noticed my chrome, epic games app, and battle.net all...
  7. Grey screen flicker after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen: For the past 8 hours now my computer has been constantly showing a white screen or a flickering screen on my desktop, everytime i log into my computer. I have restarted, repowered and did a full resset but nothing had worked. I have tried using the safe mode on the log in...
  9. White screen after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White screen after login: I updated my pc last night (HP 20 all in 1 pc) and today when I boot it up and login, it turns into a white screen with my cursor. I was able to move my cursor. I tried to alt+control +delete and open task manager but it didn't appear( I could get into the alt+ctrl+del page...
  10. Weird flickering and then white screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird flickering and then white screen: Recently I've been having issues with my iMac that has boot camp running on Windows 10, so rather than using normal Mactonish I use Windows 10 for regular usage. I've been getting weird white flickering and then shortly after a complete white screen that stops everything....