Windows 10: White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.

Discus and support White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Very weird bug in Windows 10. I can print one picture or text just fine. But when I select multiple pictures, right click - print - I get a picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by teecis, Mar 31, 2021.

1. teecis Win User

White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.

Very weird bug in Windows 10.

I can print one picture or text just fine. But when I select multiple pictures, right click - print - I get a picture with a big white gap in the middle: photo of problem

This happens on both of my printers so its not a driver or firmware or hardware problem, but something deeper in windows.

If I print the same pictures to Microsoft PDF printer and then print that pdf - everything is great and pictures come out fine.

Please help as I need this feature a lot and pdf-printing is a hassle.

:)

teecis, Mar 31, 2021
  2. JoCameron Win User

Printing multiple pages on one sheet of paper

I have upgraded my computer but my printer remains the same.

On the old computer, using the same printer, I was able to print multiple pages to a single sheet. However, now, using the new computer the function is not offered in the print options when opening PDFs using Microsoft edge. I do have the ability/option
    to print multiple pages to a single sheet when using the print function for my Epsom printer from within Microsoft Word.

how do I correct this?

JoCameron, Mar 31, 2021
  3. BobbyShih Win User
    Printing multiple pages on one sheet of paper

As a college student is often saves paper to print lecture notes (PDFs) as multiple pages on one sheet of paper. This function does not seem to be present whether I print from Reader, Adobe PDF Reader, Edge, or Chrome. This functionality seems to be available
    when I print from certain printers, but not the main printer I use at home (Epson XP-420). Is there any way to use windows to send a version of the document to be printed as multiple pages on one sheet to any printer? I know this functionality used to be present
    on my old Mac, and it would work great with any printer.

BobbyShih, Mar 31, 2021
  4. JAW55DD Win User

Multiple pages per sheet from PDF document

Upgraded to Windows 10 and 1320c printer works fine BUT when printing a PDF file the option to print multiple pages per sheet is no longer available. It worked fine under Windows 7 and 8 on any printer including the 1320c. Looking at other PCs it appears
    that the options available when printing PDF files under Windows 10 is printer dependent.

I have tried opening the PDF file with Word2013 and that does allow me to print multiple pages per sheet BUT critical symbols in the PDF document all appear as identical small squares in the Word version rendering it useless.

Any suggestions?

JAW55DD, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

1. White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet. - Similar Threads - White gap page

2. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  3. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  4. Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.: I recently acquired a new H laptop with Windows 11 installed. I discover, to my surprise, that I can no longer select multiple pages per sheet in printer options. The option simply does not appear. I have always been able to do this with previous versions of Windows while...
  5. Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.

Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.: I recently acquired a new H laptop with Windows 11 installed. I discover, to my surprise, that I can no longer select multiple pages per sheet in printer options. The option simply does not appear. I have always been able to do this with previous versions of Windows while...
  6. Printing multiple pictures on one page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing multiple pictures on one page: How can I print multiple pictures on one page from my downloaded images either directly from my folder or opened in paint. I recall that I used to right click the image, select print and that option would show on the right side of the screen. I can't seem to do that now. What...
  7. Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

Printing multiple photos on one sheet.: Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something else?...
  8. print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper

in Windows 10 Customization
    print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper: I have a HP Photosmart 7510 printer. I want to put 4 4x6 pictures on one letter size photo paper sheet. How can I do that? so far, no luck....frustrated. Thanks for any help. Betty...
  9. Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.: I asked this question before and got nowhere except frustrated! I want to print four pictures on the same page and arrange the order in which they appear. I open the folder with the four photos. I check the box on each picture and choose print. A page opens, which allows...
  10. Program to Print Muliple Pages on One Sheet?

Program to Print Muliple Pages on One Sheet?: Anyone know of a free program that will do this? Thanks! 36235