Windows 10: White Globe

Discus and support White Globe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My wife just updated a USB driver and did a Windows Update. Rebooted as instructed and now on the desktop there is a picture of a lake and mountains... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by martya2, Feb 8, 2020.

1. martya2 Win User

White Globe

My wife just updated a USB driver and did a Windows Update. Rebooted as instructed and now on the desktop there is a picture of a lake and mountains with the Date and time in the lower left corner. There is also a small white globe with a smaller circle with a \ through it in the lower right hand corner. I can only presume that the driver is updating and Windows is going through the update. Can anybody comment/help on this? I am a Certified PC Service and Repair Tech and I have never seen this before.

:)

martya2, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 8, 2020
  3. White Globe

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

White Globe

1. White Globe - Similar Threads - White Globe

2. Roblox white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox white screen: Why when i open roblox it appear roblox words, after that white screen. i try to restart my laptop a few times, reinstall roblox a few times, it still doesn't work, then i try to reset my whole laptop, and then after reset download roblox, still doesn't work. so i really...
  3. Roblox white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox white screen: Why when i open roblox it appear roblox words, after that white screen. i try to restart my laptop a few times, reinstall roblox a few times, it still doesn't work, then i try to reset my whole laptop, and then after reset download roblox, still doesn't work. so i really...
  4. Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.: My 3 year old Acer aspire 5 laptop has only yesterday started showing a white screen with cursor on boot up. When it boots it shows the Acer logo and loading symbol but then instantly boots to a white screen, I have tried an external display but it shows the same thing. The...
  5. Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.

Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.: My 3 year old Acer aspire 5 laptop has only yesterday started showing a white screen with cursor on boot up. When it boots it shows the Acer logo and loading symbol but then instantly boots to a white screen, I have tried an external display but it shows the same thing. The...
  6. I have a white screen and don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a white screen and don't know what to do.: I factory reset my PC without taking the necessary steps in case of any sort of corrupt files. After the reset was complete, I tried signing in, but it said "user profile cannot be found". I looked for a guide online to see what to do, so I booted into safe mode with...
  7. I have a white screen and don't know what to do.

I have a white screen and don't know what to do.: I factory reset my PC without taking the necessary steps in case of any sort of corrupt files. After the reset was complete, I tried signing in, but it said "user profile cannot be found". I looked for a guide online to see what to do, so I booted into safe mode with...
  8. I have a white screen and don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Weird white globe....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird white globe....: This has happened more than once now. I get what looks like a white internet globe symbol at the bottom right of my desktop screen. There is one large X and 3 smaller x's. They are not clickable and I find no way to get it off my screen. It is covering some desktop icons...
  10. Trying to figure out what this large white block with globe icon is.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to figure out what this large white block with globe icon is.: This white block with globe icon and small x's https://imgur.com/R3TzReW appeared on the bottom right of my computer screen. above the taskbar and takes up about 1/9th of the screen. It's not from a monitor overlay itself as far as i can tell, since i actually moused over...