Windows 10: White House Considers Executive Order to Ban Huawei and ZTE in U.S.

Discus and support White House Considers Executive Order to Ban Huawei and ZTE in U.S. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump is considering an executive order in the new year to declare a national emergency that would bar U.S.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

White House Considers Executive Order to Ban Huawei and ZTE in U.S.

Read more: Exclusive: White House mulls new year executive order to bar Huawei, ZTE purchases | Reuters

:)

Brink, Dec 27, 2018

2. ZTE MODEM is not working on Creators update.

Hi,

Your modem's driver may not be compatible with the Windows 10 Creators Update, thus the error message you're receiving. Here are our suggestions for fixing the issue:

1) Update the modem driver through Device Manager.

• Press your Windows key and type Device Manager.
    • Right-click on it then look for the driver related to your ZTE
      modem.
    • Once located, click on the drop down button and choose Update driver.

2) Contact the modem's manufacturer.

• Since this issue also deals with a third-party product, contacting the support team of your manufacturer would also be a good step to take.

Let us know if you need more help.

Jairit Bet, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Tuga Win User
    Lumia with Denim will not connect to ZTE MF60 Hot Spot

New test with Huawei R206 worked fine with both Cyan and Denim versions.

Try to get another ZTE Hot Spot model to run another test.

4. White House Considers Executive Order to Ban Huawei and ZTE in U.S.

Huawei

Firstly, if you are experiencing problems with your Huawei E3276 USB Modem hanging ( Connecting ) after upgrading Windows 10 to 1703 Creators edition, try this as it fixed my problem after all other suggestions failed.

First of all make sure your USB Modem is plugged into your usual USB port and do the following.

Click on Windows Start icon in lower left corner of your screen, then select Settings - Click on Network Internet - on left hand side click on Cellular, then UNTICK " Let Windows manage this connection ", then click on " Advanced Options " and go to APN settings and change Default Internet APN from " Automatic " to whatever your known ISP setting is by clicking on the box with the drop down menu and selecting it from the list, mine was Optus Yes Internet, then after selecting your APN setting, scroll down the page and just check that your Modem is listed under Properties - Manufacturer = Huawei.

Close the Settings Window and test your Modem again, if it now works your problem should be solved, if it doesn't, try rebooting your computer and try connecting again and if all has returned to normal create a System Restore Point and call it Modem Fix after Creators Update......I hope this fix solves your problem.

gergreword, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

White House Considers Executive Order to Ban Huawei and ZTE in U.S.

1. White House Considers Executive Order to Ban Huawei and ZTE in U.S. - Similar Threads - White House Considers

2. huawei E3531

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    huawei E3531: how do i connect this device to the internet ? also which sim should i use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huawei-e3531/81d0be16-3193-4369-a6a2-e463740ac4f5
  3. worm messing up all the pc s in the house

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    worm messing up all the pc s in the house: trojan worm keeps using the resources on all my pcs, it started last year when someone tried to pull my files out ui says it's still there, but you dig deeper you find all files are 68 kb and r ghosted. I did avoid the ransom end by deleting my account (I was getting emailed...
  4. Auction house

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auction house: Hey, dont have the action house. It is greyed oud, and I have dont the first year .and dont know what to do. Pc Forza Horizon 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auction-house/e57339b0-d254-470e-8f06-91f3d6a8716e
  5. fh4 i got banned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4 i got banned: hi I got BANNED from forza horizon 4!!!! from online only which is good I ll tell you what I got banned from auction house, online horizon life and online adventure, forza shop, clubs, and that was all I got a message from the forza turn 10 community team and says oh you are...
  6. how do i find out if my battery is u/s when it will not charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i find out if my battery is u/s when it will not charge: how can I test my battery to se if it is that that is u/s when it will not charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-out-if-my-battery-is-us-when-it-will/590bbfbb-ffd1-42b8-bc77-a7cbe6c4d777
  7. u s b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  8. u s b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  9. i need help with a ban

i need help with a ban: banned need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/i-need-help-with-a-ban/c79bdd0a-26d0-43bf-b925-742dbdad8216
  10. xbox one ban

xbox one ban: so ive been coms banned for a week dont kno why but how do i contact them and everyone i have argued with was because there using in game glitchs but nothing happens to them getting sick of it now cant play rainbow 6 ranked with out someone glitching but yet xbox finds that...