Windows 10: White Icons

Discus and support White Icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Forgive me girls and boys if I am in the wrong section for desktop issues. My brother has recently installed Windows 10 and has one annoying issue;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AFTommy, Aug 5, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

White Icons

Forgive me girls and boys if I am in the wrong section for desktop issues.
    My brother has recently installed Windows 10 and has one annoying issue; all of the desktop icon shortcuts that pertain to Windows apps are fine but the ones that are url shortcuts are white; as if they have no file association. He rechecked and his default browser was "MS Edge". If he changes default browser to "Google" all is well. NO HELP if he goes to Settings/Display/Default Apps and resets to MS recommended defaults. I don't have the same problem.

:)

AFTommy, Aug 5, 2015
  2. bvazx Win User

Creator's Update | Can't see picture file icons well

Thanks. Works.

But, Microsoft have to change the color of PhotoApp icon...

Nobody can see the white icon on the white background! )))))

bvazx, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Opened program indication

When you have an opened program, there is a white line below the opened program icon in the taskbar, is it possible to move this white line above the icon ?

StraightWorld, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

White Icons

1. White Icons - Similar Threads - White Icons

2. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons are showing as white and blue boxes: All of sudden all the shortcut and exe files are showing as blue and white boxes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-showing-as-white-and-blue-boxes/0c697cdc-7a32-4e52-9d4e-5c8e34eb25db
  3. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are showing as white and blue boxes: All of sudden all the shortcut and exe files are showing as blue and white boxes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-showing-as-white-and-blue-boxes/0c697cdc-7a32-4e52-9d4e-5c8e34eb25db
  4. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer: i have three main local disk in my file explorer recently the local disk was changed to like plain paper icon, i restart my file explorer from task manager and check for updates and restart my computer several times but issue remain same how to fix this issue....
  6. Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer

Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer: i have three main local disk in my file explorer recently the local disk was changed to like plain paper icon, i restart my file explorer from task manager and check for updates and restart my computer several times but issue remain same how to fix this issue....
  7. How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?: How to remove these white parts of my desktop icons. I want a clean desktop without these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-white-pictures-on-desktop-icons/665ccbb3-042d-46b4-b70e-6cc72f9d209e
  8. How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?

How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?: How to remove these white parts of my desktop icons. I want a clean desktop without these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-white-pictures-on-desktop-icons/665ccbb3-042d-46b4-b70e-6cc72f9d209e
  9. I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet: It all started with the fact that I put the default application for reading files of type .cur, but after that the icons of all files of this type changed to the icon of this application, I did not like it, and I uninstalled it, but the icons did not return, which is very...
  10. I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet

I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet: It all started with the fact that I put the default application for reading files of type .cur, but after that the icons of all files of this type changed to the icon of this application, I did not like it, and I uninstalled it, but the icons did not return, which is very...