Windows 10: White Icons

Discus and support White Icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Forgive me girls and boys if I am in the wrong section for desktop issues. My brother has recently installed Windows 10 and has one annoying issue;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AFTommy, Aug 5, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

White Icons

Forgive me girls and boys if I am in the wrong section for desktop issues.
    My brother has recently installed Windows 10 and has one annoying issue; all of the desktop icon shortcuts that pertain to Windows apps are fine but the ones that are url shortcuts are white; as if they have no file association. He rechecked and his default browser was "MS Edge". If he changes default browser to "Google" all is well. NO HELP if he goes to Settings/Display/Default Apps and resets to MS recommended defaults. I don't have the same problem.

:)

AFTommy, Aug 5, 2015
  2. bvazx Win User

Creator's Update | Can't see picture file icons well

Thanks. Works.

But, Microsoft have to change the color of PhotoApp icon...

Nobody can see the white icon on the white background! )))))

bvazx, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Opened program indication

When you have an opened program, there is a white line below the opened program icon in the taskbar, is it possible to move this white line above the icon ?

StraightWorld, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

White Icons

1. White Icons - Similar Threads - White Icons

2. Desktop icons font in white. Can't read on white background.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons font in white. Can't read on white background.: Hi, My desktop icons fonts are in white. Can't read on white background. Have latest Windows 10 home update. Please advise. Thanks, Joe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-font-in-white-cant-read-on-white/8d4eef1a-3233-4e69-85bd-7bcb7cfa1ae4
  3. windows 10 desktop icon lettering does not change to black when desktop background is white

windows 10 desktop icon lettering does not change to black when desktop background is white: Hi, Windows 10 desktop icon lettering does not change to black when desktop background is white. Please advise. Thanks, Joe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-icon-lettering-does-not-change/7381e753-849f-477a-b620-fd4bb7ff70fe
  4. How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon

How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon: Here's a video of what is happening: https://vimeo.com/user95029446/review/316829259/6e3a8d4c00 Please wait a little bit, it will start Thank you...
  5. WHITE ICONS IN DESKTOP MODE

WHITE ICONS IN DESKTOP MODE: Tablet Mode is ok I have written about this before and it was suggested that I use windows creation tool to fix the problem I did that twice but it still very much the same prior to that was given some commands for command prompt so copy and pasted them and did it manually...
  6. Icons Missing (displayed as blank white pages)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons Missing (displayed as blank white pages): My current PC status: (purchased new in October 2018 with Windows preinstalled) Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1803 (latest update as of Jan. 21, 2019) OS Build: 17134.556 My Problem: File icons (both in the File Explorer & on the Desktop) are showing up as blank...
  7. White border on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    White border on desktop icons: [img] Apologies if this topic has been discussed -- can't find it in Search. How can I get rid of the border? 124992
  8. Windows Icons Covered with a White Page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Icons Covered with a White Page: [ATTACH] Some of the icons in my file explorer are covered by a blank white page and I can't figure out why. I have all of the latest updates as of 12-16-18. I have ran troubleshooter and it couldn't identify any problems with my machine. Does anyone have a suggestion on...
  9. One Drive Task Bar white clouds icon

One Drive Task Bar white clouds icon: My One Drive icon unpins from the task bar each and every time I start up and shut down. I have already toggled on the the show icon on taskbar in settings/personalization a million times and can get the white clouds icon when I reinstall it each time. It used to always be...
  10. White Icons or Black Screen on startup Windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White Icons or Black Screen on startup Windows 10 64bit: So, for about 4-6 months now, when i start up my PC, it'll either startup normally, or after it auto-signs in, all my desktop icons will stay white and am unable to open anything, for about 5 minutes. Or I'll just have a black screen with a movable mouse cursor. In both...