Windows 10: White Icons

Discus and support White Icons in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Forgive me girls and boys if I am in the wrong section for desktop issues. My brother has recently installed Windows 10 and has one annoying issue;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AFTommy, Aug 5, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

White Icons

Forgive me girls and boys if I am in the wrong section for desktop issues.
    My brother has recently installed Windows 10 and has one annoying issue; all of the desktop icon shortcuts that pertain to Windows apps are fine but the ones that are url shortcuts are white; as if they have no file association. He rechecked and his default browser was "MS Edge". If he changes default browser to "Google" all is well. NO HELP if he goes to Settings/Display/Default Apps and resets to MS recommended defaults. I don't have the same problem.

:)

AFTommy, Aug 5, 2015
  2. bvazx Win User

Creator's Update | Can't see picture file icons well

Thanks. Works.

But, Microsoft have to change the color of PhotoApp icon...

Nobody can see the white icon on the white background! )))))

bvazx, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Opened program indication

When you have an opened program, there is a white line below the opened program icon in the taskbar, is it possible to move this white line above the icon ?

StraightWorld, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

White Icons

1. White Icons - Similar Threads - White Icons

2. Some icons on my desktop are white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some icons on my desktop are white: i reset my PC and some of my icons on my desktop are white how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-icons-on-my-desktop-are-white/fc57554f-2253-4123-bc77-1789f481f65c
  3. Windows 10 turned white and highlighting icons

Windows 10 turned white and highlighting icons: It seems like sort of accessibility mode. But I can't figure out how to turn it off. Windows 10 became white: white background, white taskbar, and when you hover over the icons in the taskbar it highlights them in blue. What is it? Thanks 158775
  4. White System Tray Icons on White Taskbar in Windows Light theme issue

White System Tray Icons on White Taskbar in Windows Light theme issue: I have the Windows Light theme as my Windows theme and the system tray icons are white whereas they are supposed to be black [img] Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.388) As you can see the Input Indicator and Clock successfully switch to black but the Network and Sound icons...
  5. Excel desktop icon with white X in left hand corner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel desktop icon with white X in left hand corner: Hi there, I have an Excel file on my desktop which now has a white X in the left hand corner. Can't open it either - any help out there? Thanks in advance....
  6. Excel icon with white X in right hand corner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel icon with white X in right hand corner: Hi there, I have an Excel file on my desktop which now has a white X in the right hand corner. Can't open it either - any help out there? Thanks in advance....
  7. White box appears right above OneDrive icon in taskbar after left clicking on it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box appears right above OneDrive icon in taskbar after left clicking on it.: Hi all, I've recently had a problem with my Elitebook 840, and haven't been able to find a solution online. Several days ago, I clicked on my OneDrive icon in the bottom right of the taskbar, and a white box appeared above it, which I couldn't get rid of. I restarted my...
  8. Some desktop icons appear as a blank white file instead of its associated icon

Some desktop icons appear as a blank white file instead of its associated icon: I was having a problem with my Desktop Icons appearing as a blank white file instead of its associated icon as you can see below. Some icons are working normally and some don't. [ATTACH] While I was doing research about this issue, most solutions were mentioning how the...
  9. Why are some icons showing White squares?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are some icons showing White squares?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_rjunior [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hb3c64/why_are_some_icons_showing_white_squares/
  10. Windows 10 turned white and highlighting icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 turned white and highlighting icons: It seems like sort of accessibility mode. But I can't figure out how to turn it off. Windows 10 became white: white background, white taskbar, and when you hover over the icons in the taskbar it highlights them in blue. What is it? Thanks 158775