Windows 10: White iron crosshair from Battlefield V shown permanent in Windows

Discus and support White iron crosshair from Battlefield V shown permanent in Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently installed Battlefield V, and since the first time I played it, a white iron crosshair from the game has been stuck, frozen in the middle of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by netrom, Jan 26, 2019.

1. netrom Win User

White iron crosshair from Battlefield V shown permanent in Windows

I recently installed Battlefield V, and since the first time I played it, a white iron crosshair from the game has been stuck, frozen in the middle of the screen in Windows permanently. It is shown overlaying inside the game menus and it does not go away when I quit the game.

It is visible from when I boot the computer, and does not go away even when i unistalled Battlefield V. When i used print screen for this post, the crosshair was not visible in the picture.

I have since then tried the following:
    -update Windows
    -update Nvidia driver
    -removed Origin
    -started in Safe Mode
    -looked in msconfig for other "suspicious" services that might start during booting

Any suggestions?

:)

netrom, Jan 26, 2019

2. Battlefield V

My guess is most of Nvidia/DICE BFV optimization efforts are being focused on improving ray tracing performance. Originally with BFV beta, 60FPS was only being achieved at ultra settings with a 2080TI at 1080P.

"Alongside the Battlefield V Tides of War Chapter 1 release tomorrow on the 4th of December, DICE will bring an update towards Battlefield V. A new patch 'should' be good news for GeForce RTX owners as the patch would bring an up-to 50% performance increase on DX-R (Raytracing).
    If all is true it could enable gamers to play "Battlefield V" with DXR enabled at a1440p resolution while gaming with 60 fps averages. The DXR preset would be with the Ultra setting as a video explains. With a GeForce RTX 2070 or 2080, you would be able to play 2560x1440 at 60 FPS averages on the DXR medium setting. NVIDIA mentions specifically that it is continuing to work with DICE to improve DXR performance even more. "

Upcoming DICE Battlefield V patch would get NVIDIA RTX 50% performance gains

-wy45bQe_XA

Personally I'll want to see Gamers Nexus' review. I suspect Steve Burke will expose any "short cuts", if there are any, to achieve this additional RT performance.

specialkone, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Battlefield V

Lookin good to me.

White iron crosshair from Battlefield V shown permanent in Windows [​IMG]

Kol12, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Battlefield V War Stories

Source: E3 2018: Battlefield V War Stories: Experience the Untold Accounts of World War II - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

1. White iron crosshair from Battlefield V shown permanent in Windows - Similar Threads - White iron crosshair

2. There is a white target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a white target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen.: There is a red target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-white-target-like-a-scope-crosshair-in/fd7f14bc-9c7e-45cc-b312-95d3d16a34a5
  3. There is a white target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a white target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen.: There is a red target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-white-target-like-a-scope-crosshair-in/fd7f14bc-9c7e-45cc-b312-95d3d16a34a5
  4. There is a white target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 Hypervisor BSOD using Asus Crosshair V Formula-z motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hypervisor BSOD using Asus Crosshair V Formula-z motherboard: I have a Asus Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard with an AMD FX-8300 CPU, 32 gig of ram and using the latest bios and running Windows 11. I installed Windows 11 with the no tpm registry crack and so far Windows 11 is running stable in my "unsupported hardware". I purchased a...
  6. Windows 11 Hypervisor BSOD using Asus Crosshair V Formula-z motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Hypervisor BSOD using Asus Crosshair V Formula-z motherboard: I have a Asus Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard with an AMD FX-8300 CPU, 32 gig of ram and using the latest bios and running Windows 11. I installed Windows 11 with the no tpm registry crack and so far Windows 11 is running stable in my "unsupported hardware". I purchased a...
  7. Battlefield

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield: Battlefield 2042 – The next generation of First-Person Shooters – Electronic Arts 180795
  8. Iron Python

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Iron Python: This product was property of the Microsoft, this is a implementation of a Python. I have dificulty to install IronPython API, using Visual Studio Professional 2019. How i do? I need install the iron python on the environment. I need 2 environment on my program. Someone can...
  9. White iron crosshair from Battlefield V shown permanent in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White iron crosshair from Battlefield V shown permanent in Windows: I recently installed Battlefield V, and since the first time I played it, a white iron crosshair from the game has been stuck, frozen in the middle of the screen in Windows permanently. It is shown overlaying inside the game menus and it does not go away when I quit the game....
  10. Battlefield V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield V: Anyone besides @specialkone playing the new Battlefield Game. I was just wondering about any bugs as well as how is the single player mode? 122444