Windows 10: White line at end of taskbar removal

Discus and support White line at end of taskbar removal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there anyway to remove the "Peek" line on the taskbar image below that doesn't involve scaling? I have an LG CX OLED so burn in is a minor concern.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by d0x360, Sep 29, 2021.

1. d0x360 Win User

White line at end of taskbar removal

Is there anyway to remove the "Peek" line on the taskbar image below that doesn't involve scaling? I have an LG CX OLED so burn in is a minor concern. When I have the taskbar set to hidden I can still see the line, it never goes away. I tried removing it with scaling but this TV doesn't like custom resolutions even if they are no just a few pixels. I had to uninstall my gpu drivers with a 2nd monitor and then install them again just to get my picture back.I can do some scaling on the tv itself overscan or underscan but both options cut off too much of the image.Any help would be appre

:)

d0x360, Sep 29, 2021
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Sep 29, 2021
  3. white line underneath taskbar

ive recently got a oled tv as my monitor ,and due to the potential for burn in.

i have set black as solid colour on background ,taskbar grey (cannot have black)

but im getting a small white line below taskbar .sometimes it will disappear sometimes not

if im using anything in taskbar .the section on the taskabr where the icon is will be lighter ,compared to the rest of the white line

im baffled, googled for a remedy, no joy .

anybody come across this

thanks

bernieoldham, Sep 29, 2021
  4. BulldogXX Win User

I want to add a comma at the end of every line

• Click anywhere in the first line.
    • Press the End button on your keyboard.
    • Press the comma button on your keyboard.
    • Press the downward pointing arrow on your keyboard.
    • Press the End button on your keyboard.
    • Press the comma button on your keyboard.
    • Repeat steps 4 - 6 over and over until you reach the last line.
    If adding a comma at the end of a line causes the line to wrap, adjust the number of words in the line.

BulldogXX, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

1. White line at end of taskbar removal - Similar Threads - White line end

2. Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?: I reinstalled the GPU drivers, changed the orientation of the screen, changed the refresh rate from 240 to 60 and back while doing restarts. I don't have acces to another screen so i cannot connect the laptop to another screen to see if the black lines are only on 1 screen....
  3. Vertical white line next to random icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vertical white line next to random icons on taskbar: On my second monitor, it's against the google chrome icon, it was previously on my first monitor's icon, however, when I tried to move the icon, it went away and reappeared on the second monitor.When I try to move around the icons, the cursor circles, and the taskbar freezes,...
  4. ? How to remove the white line on the folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ? How to remove the white line on the folder?: There are white lines on the folder. How to remove the white line? ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%80%8E%E9%BA%BC%E5%8E%BB%E9%99%A4%E8%B3%87/f6452f96-2c4d-49ae-9514-13a7506d2586
  5. ? How to remove the white line on the folder?

? How to remove the white line on the folder?: There are white lines on the folder. How to remove the white line? ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%80%8E%E9%BA%BC%E5%8E%BB%E9%99%A4%E8%B3%87/f6452f96-2c4d-49ae-9514-13a7506d2586
  6. White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11: When I updated to windows 11 a white line appeared on top of the taskbar and it wont go way. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-appearing-above-taskbar-on-windows-11/bab7c80c-cc74-479a-b3f5-444e21aa8dea
  7. White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11

White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11: When I updated to windows 11 a white line appeared on top of the taskbar and it wont go way. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-appearing-above-taskbar-on-windows-11/bab7c80c-cc74-479a-b3f5-444e21aa8dea
  8. Command line remove taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line remove taskbar icons: Hello,We are upgrading users from Office 2016 to O365.We're finding some users have pinned the Office 2016 icons to their taskbar and we're struggling to find a method to remove those legacy icons.We can go to this location and easily delete the icons:...
  9. white line underneath taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    white line underneath taskbar: ive recently got a oled tv as my monitor ,and due to the potential for burn in. i have set black as solid colour on background ,taskbar grey cannot have black but im getting a small white line below taskbar .sometimes it will disappear sometimes not if im using...
  10. Remove line when autohide taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove line when autohide taskbar?: I have my taskbar on autohide, but when it is hidden, I can still see a small line of the taskbar. Can I make the taskbar hide itself completely? Also, the taskbar pops up when I move my mouse near. Can I disable that as well (so that taskbar pops up only when I press the...