Windows 10: White Line on Left Side of Screen

Discus and support White Line on Left Side of Screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a Lenovo Ideapad this year and suddenly this white line has appeared on the left side of the screen. It won't go away even when I go on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anna H 02, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Anna H 02 Win User

White Line on Left Side of Screen

I bought a Lenovo Ideapad this year and suddenly this white line has appeared on the left side of the screen. It won't go away even when I go on full-screen videos on Youtube or Netflix. How can I make it go away?

White Line on Left Side of Screen f43b1740-3e55-41f1-9719-5029ac999d97?upload=true.jpg

White Line on Left Side of Screen 8d4ef3ea-00a2-48a7-99fc-3a2f9e6ff8d1?upload=true.jpg

:)

Anna H 02, Jul 25, 2019

2. I HAVE WHITE LINES ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY SCREEN

I HAVE WHITE LINES ON LEFT SIDE OF COMPUTER SCREEN

DEBARAWHITECOTTON, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Single white vertical line on left of monitor

All of a sudden I have a single white vertical line on the left hand side of my screen. The laptop is hardly 6 months old, has never been dropped or damaged and the line does not appear until after start up so I know for a fact it is not hardware. What
    is the fix for this?

Tricia & LesliePremo, Jul 25, 2019
  4. White Line on Left Side of Screen

white screen with lines on it

When I close my laptop, and then re-open/lift the screen back up - it turns on but the screen is white with gray-ish lines on it. I have to power off and restart in order to get it to restart. Why is this happening?

HansSieber, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

White Line on Left Side of Screen

1. White Line on Left Side of Screen - Similar Threads - White Line Left

2. White line on left side of monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White line on left side of monitor: I've recently got a second monitor and there is a 1 pixel thin line on the left hand side of my screen. it only appears if I'm either on the desktop or on another tab on my other monitor. Is there something I can do to fix this problem or is the monitor broken? Thanks, Lucas....
  3. White line on left side of monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White line on left side of monitor: I've recently got a second monitor and there is a 1 pixel thin line on the left hand side of my screen. it only appears if I'm either on the desktop or on another tab on my other monitor. Is there something I can do to fix this problem or is the monitor broken? Thanks, Lucas....
  4. White line on left side of monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. White line bordering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  6. White line bordering screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  7. White line upper left corner before startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White line upper left corner before startup: Ever since my PC crashed a couple of days ago, before startup, for like 30 seconds it started with like 5-10 seconds, a white line appears on the upper left corner of my screenNon-blinking. My PC does boot normally after this, but I would like to fix it before it won't boot...
  8. Multi-Screen Lines at Corners/Sides

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multi-Screen Lines at Corners/Sides: Hi, I am running two screens and have them set up in their native resolution of 2560 x 1440. My issue is that I use the second screen to have Chrome and Discord next to each other and I always get this thin line at the outer corner/side where I can still see my desktop shine...
  9. thin bluevertical line on screen left side?

in Windows 10 Customization
    thin bluevertical line on screen left side?: I have a thin blue vertical line on my screen appears after windows start up how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thin-bluevertical-line-on-screen-left-side/db7fe113-3630-464a-9276-93c8cfb271c1
  10. Black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left: Guys please help my laptop was fine yesterday until one day when I opened my laptop it loads then suddenly its just black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left of the screen. Not sure if this is a hardware issue considering my laptop is brand new and only got...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 straight line left side of monitor

2. white kine on left of screeb