Windows 10: white line underneath taskbar

Discus and support white line underneath taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ive recently got a oled tv as my monitor ,and due to the potential for burn in. i have set black as solid colour on background ,taskbar grey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bernieoldham, Nov 8, 2020.

1. white line underneath taskbar

ive recently got a oled tv as my monitor ,and due to the potential for burn in.

i have set black as solid colour on background ,taskbar grey cannot have black

but im getting a small white line below taskbar .sometimes it will disappear sometimes not

if im using anything in taskbar .the section on the taskabr where the icon is will be lighter ,compared to the rest of the white line

im baffled, googled for a remedy, no joy .

anybody come across this

thanks

:)

bernieoldham, Nov 8, 2020
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Nov 8, 2020
  3. How to get rid of the white line in bottom when autohide taskbar?

I turned the option on of autohide taskbar. but after autohiding there's still a white line at the bottom where taskbar was. This annoys me and ruins the experience of full screen. how to fix it?

AbhinavKakati, Nov 8, 2020
  4. white line underneath taskbar

White line flashes at the bottom of taskbar when auto unhidden.

I'm running windows 10 Pro x86-64 Anniversary Update. I think my problem started with the cumulative update last week.

STR
    ----
    Make sure you autohide your taskbar in it's Properties. The best way to see my problem is to maximize a window and move your pointer to where your taskbar will popup or for that matter to hide it again. I get a white flashing line at the bottom of the taskbar when the taskbar un-hides or hides. It might take a few tries to see it. If I don't maximize the window, and the bottom of the windows isn't over where the taskbar come up, I get no white line.

Anyone else see this happening especially with AU and the latest cumulative update?

streetwolf, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

white line underneath taskbar

1. white line underneath taskbar - Similar Threads - white line underneath

2. Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?: I reinstalled the GPU drivers, changed the orientation of the screen, changed the refresh rate from 240 to 60 and back while doing restarts. I don't have acces to another screen so i cannot connect the laptop to another screen to see if the black lines are only on 1 screen....
  3. Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?: I reinstalled the GPU drivers, changed the orientation of the screen, changed the refresh rate from 240 to 60 and back while doing restarts. I don't have acces to another screen so i cannot connect the laptop to another screen to see if the black lines are only on 1 screen....
  4. Vertical white line next to random icons on taskbar

Vertical white line next to random icons on taskbar: On my second monitor, it's against the google chrome icon, it was previously on my first monitor's icon, however, when I tried to move the icon, it went away and reappeared on the second monitor.When I try to move around the icons, the cursor circles, and the taskbar freezes,...
  5. White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11: When I updated to windows 11 a white line appeared on top of the taskbar and it wont go way. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-appearing-above-taskbar-on-windows-11/bab7c80c-cc74-479a-b3f5-444e21aa8dea
  6. White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11

White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11: When I updated to windows 11 a white line appeared on top of the taskbar and it wont go way. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-appearing-above-taskbar-on-windows-11/bab7c80c-cc74-479a-b3f5-444e21aa8dea
  7. apps not open and white line underneath in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps not open and white line underneath in windows 11: hi I was open Microsoft whiteboard it did't open then I tried Microsoft store and the same thing happen and with feedback hub,hp smart and so on any solution...
  8. apps not open and white line underneath in windows 11

apps not open and white line underneath in windows 11: hi I was open Microsoft whiteboard it did't open then I tried Microsoft store and the same thing happen and with feedback hub,hp smart and so on any solution...
  9. White line at end of taskbar removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    White line at end of taskbar removal: Is there anyway to remove the "Peek" line on the taskbar image below that doesn't involve scaling? I have an LG CX OLED so burn in is a minor concern. When I have the taskbar set to hidden I can still see the line, it never goes away. I tried removing it with scaling but this...
  10. My computer with a box underneath has a complete black screen with a white line on the top left

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer with a box underneath has a complete black screen with a white line on the top left: Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-with-a-box-underneath-has-a-complete/b91f57f0-7fbe-40d4-b31a-4272633da3c4