Windows 10: White lines across the blue screen

Discus and support White lines across the blue screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 has installed updates and now on boot I see white lines on a blue screen or just a black screen. I spent a lot of time to find a solution to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by inevg, May 30, 2021.

1. inevg Win User

White lines across the blue screen

Windows 10 has installed updates and now on boot I see white lines on a blue screen or just a black screen. I spent a lot of time to find a solution to launch: replace the files atikmdag.sys, atikmpag.sys in the '\system32\drivers' folder with files from the Windows 8 driver pack AMD site. I currently have Windows 20H2 19042.985. Now on the basic Windows driver I have a maximum resolution of 1280*1024 instead of 1920*1080. Radeon HD 6850 graphics card. I cannot roll back the update. I cannot install another video card driver - again Windows does not load. Please help me solve the problem

:)

inevg, May 30, 2021
  2. Shaman Win User

Windows 10 blue screen with white line

Hi all!
    I'm new. I'm having problems with my windows 10. It's in a boot loop but ends with a blue screen with white lines and restarts into the boot loop. I do have a picture of the screen.
    I would really appreciate any help. If you want the picture, please email me I then can forward the picture
    Thanks

Shaman, May 30, 2021
  3. blank(blue/white with black vertical lines) screen

I installed Windows 10 approximately three weeks ago from Windows 7. Recently started having a blank screen, blue screen, white screen with vertical lines appear at sporadic times. Have to shut down computer...re-start computer and then all seems fine!
    Any ideas??

NormanMiddleton, May 30, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 30, 2021
Thema:

1. White lines across the blue screen - Similar Threads - White lines across

2. Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11: Hello,I am getting a black screen with a dotted line across the top white hyphens that does not respond to any keys or actions. I sometimes get this after I've been using my laptop for a few hours, but am now experiencing this numerous times when trying to wake up my computer...
  3. Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with dotted white line across the top - Windows 11: Hello,I am getting a black screen with a dotted line across the top white hyphens that does not respond to any keys or actions. I sometimes get this after I've been using my laptop for a few hours, but am now experiencing this numerous times when trying to wake up my computer...
  4. White line bordering screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  5. Vertical lines across bottom of screen.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Vertical lines across bottom of screen.: Hi all, I posted in here about a live account that I couldn't get into a while back. I ended up just reinstalling windows. Anyway all has been good my pc has been great. But today I turn it on and the bottom half of my screen has vertical black and white lines for some...
  6. There are coloured horizontal lines across the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There are coloured horizontal lines across the screen: Brand new PC - Windows 10 Graphics Card: GEFORCE GTX 1669 Super From initial load to setting up windows these lines have appears. I downloaded/install all windows updated And downloaded/installed NVIDA experience gaming plus driver. I've also tried multiple screens 2x...
  7. Windows 10 blue screen with white line

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blue screen with white line: Hi all! I'm new. I'm having problems with my windows 10. It's in a boot loop but ends with a blue screen with white lines and restarts into the boot loop. I do have a picture of the screen. I would really appreciate any help. If you want the picture, please email me I then...
  8. Black lines and white boxes going across Surface screen. Hardware or software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black lines and white boxes going across Surface screen. Hardware or software?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Multisensory [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gauhh4/black_lines_and_white_boxes_going_across_surface/
  9. Lines appearing on screen that increase across screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lines appearing on screen that increase across screen: [ATTACH]this laptop/tablet is only a week or so old and this problem started today. It has very think lines of the other side of the screen. If I do nothing about then then it eventually moves across the full screen. Each time another line is added it adds it to the right of...
  10. Blue lines across monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blue lines across monitor: Hello i have been recently experiencing an issue where there are blue lines across my monitor when i watch a movie or play games also it looks like its on one half of the screen Snaggy - easy screenshots here is what it looks like 52910