Windows 10: white lines around shortcut

Discus and support white lines around shortcut in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; does anyone know how to remove this, thing? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stewws, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Stewws Win User

white lines around shortcut

does anyone know how to remove this, thing?

white lines around shortcut dd1e54f8-1155-440c-8f74-2cb108025cd6?upload=true.png

:)

Stewws, Jun 18, 2019
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Jun 18, 2019
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.white lines around shortcut :)

terrace, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile white lines around shortcut :)

Thema:

1. white lines around shortcut - Similar Threads - white lines around

2. PC White lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC White lines: Can somebody tell me why there are white lines on my computer screen that keeps freezing the part below it? it also happens already whenever I open my PCand sometimes it reaches the middle part of my screen and freezes it for a moment then stops, then re-appears, and vice...
  3. my asus zenbook as blurry white lines around the edges of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    my asus zenbook as blurry white lines around the edges of the screen: I recently logged onto my laptop and then these blurry white lines popped up. i don't know why they appeared and dont know how to get rid of them. they did also not show up when i tried to take a snippet of them....
  4. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  5. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  6. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. White line in Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White line in Explorer: Hello collective intelligence, I recently re-installed Windows 10 on my laptop through the inbuilt recovery function. After that, the Explorer app suddenly had a white line at the top, that wasn't there before (it also doesn't appear on my desktop PC). It normally wouldn't...
  8. White Dotted Line around Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White Dotted Line around Icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeex8z/white_dotted_line_around_icons/
  9. White or grey lines/pixels appearing and spreading around certain objects on a window with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White or grey lines/pixels appearing and spreading around certain objects on a window with...: Hello, around a month ago I started noticing that white or grey lines have started spreading around objects on windows with a dark background. The lines disappear when the pixels update but then they appear again. It might have happened on others but I have noticed it on the...
  10. White Lined Border around Desktop Icon after I click on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Lined Border around Desktop Icon after I click on it: Hi! I am using "Windows 10 Pro", and I have this issue for a long time: When I am on the Desktop I see all the icons like this: [ATTACH] Than I clink on an Icon, so I highlight that, it's OK: [ATTACH] Than I sideclick on the Desktop to unmark the icons, and that white...