Windows 10: White lines coming below my screen

Discus and support White lines coming below my screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Idk what happened there is these white lines coming in my screen it's just comes for a second and goes away it's annoying can anyone say me how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by okayhyper, Jun 25, 2022.

1. okayhyper Win User

White lines coming below my screen

Idk what happened there is these white lines coming in my screen it's just comes for a second and goes away it's annoying can anyone say me how to fix this?

:)

okayhyper, Jun 25, 2022

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jun 25, 2022
  3. white screen with lines on it

When I close my laptop, and then re-open/lift the screen back up - it turns on but the screen is white with gray-ish lines on it. I have to power off and restart in order to get it to restart. Why is this happening?

HansSieber, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

1. White lines coming below my screen - Similar Threads - White lines coming

2. Black and white lines on the bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black and white lines on the bottom of my screen: Good day So today when I turned on my laptop some black and white lines as come on the bottom of my screen it wasnt there yesterday so idk how it reach there in the first place ? Can someone help me please and thank u ....
  3. white lines keep on appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white lines keep on appearing on my screen: these white lines keep on appearing on my screen i just dont get it how but those lines dissapear like 1 second after 1 second like in the above pic the line when that dissapears another line pops up in down of my taskbar then when that line dissapeares it comes above my...
  4. White lines coming below my screen

White lines coming below my screen: Idk what happened there is these white lines coming in my screen it's just comes for a second and goes away it's annoying can anyone say me how to fix this?...
  5. White lines coming below my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White lines coming below my screen: Idk what happened there is these white lines coming in my screen it's just comes for a second and goes away it's annoying can anyone say me how to fix this?...
  6. White line bordering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  7. White line bordering screen

White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  8. White line on bottom of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White line on bottom of my screen: my laptop was working fine last night still works fine but i dont know where this came from or how to get rid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-on-bottom-of-my-screen/35c05f1a-1eb0-457b-bcb5-263d60d8fa6b
  9. Why are there white lines appearing on my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why are there white lines appearing on my screen?: So I've been having this problem for quite a while now, and it's starting to really annoy me now as I can't find any problem that looks like mine. This is a small sample of how things would look like with the problem. If you move your curser sometimes it resets and turns back...
  10. [Explorer] White line below the navigation bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Explorer] White line below the navigation bar: In my dell XPS 13 7390 4k, I am getting this white line below the navigation bar in file explorer when using the dark theme on build 18363.535. Does anyone have the same issue? https://imgur.com/LOHBY1i submitted by /u/bnayagrawal [link] [comments]...