Windows 10: White lines start growing only while using Microsoft applications. How can we fix this?

Discus and support White lines start growing only while using Microsoft applications. How can we fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rxlBatman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixpsl3/white_lines_start_growing_only_while_using/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rxlBatman, Sep 22, 2020.

1. White lines start growing only while using Microsoft applications. How can we fix this?

/u/rxlBatman, Sep 22, 2020
  2. ddls Win User

Start Menu Launcher Not Working: white box instead of app list

As of this morning, the launcher my start menu has stopped working properly. Normally, I launch all of my applications by hitting the windows key and typing out the name of what I want until it appears in the launcher. Now, my start menu looks fine when I first hit the windows key or click the windows logo to bring it up. However, this is what I get when I begin to type the name of an application:

White lines start growing only while using Microsoft applications. How can we fix this? [​IMG]

Googling variations of the title I used in this post was not fruitful - I found nobody who had a similar problem so far. Restarting the computer does not fix the issue. Any tips on the appropriate steps to diagnose or fix this are much appreciated.

3. res0khor Win User
    white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Sep 22, 2020
  4. White lines start growing only while using Microsoft applications. How can we fix this?

White lines on white background

Hello,

My lumia 800 displays a vertical white line, one pixel to the right on every black, or near black pixel(I have noticed that for text, not shure if applys to graphics also).

That happens only in applications with white background(like mail app).

Is it because of the screen or it's normal?

LucianNitzu, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

White lines start growing only while using Microsoft applications. How can we fix this?

1. White lines start growing only while using Microsoft applications. How can we fix this? - Similar Threads - White lines start

2. how do i fix white lines on my monitor???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix white lines on my monitor???: white vertical lines show up on my screen they first appeared when i closed a game and my gaming pc froze i restarted it to realise i was on 60hz i went into settings and clicked advanced display options to realise 180hz option wasnt there so i went into my nvidia control...
  3. White line on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White line on start up: My pc crashed and I restarted - I now have a white line in the corner of my screen. Eventually I can get access to the bios file but no real clue what I’m doing in there. Is there any fix for this or is my pc dead in the water Thank you...
  4. White line on start up

White line on start up: My pc crashed and I restarted - I now have a white line in the corner of my screen. Eventually I can get access to the bios file but no real clue what I’m doing in there. Is there any fix for this or is my pc dead in the water Thank you...
  5. white lines grow like crystals over app elements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white lines grow like crystals over app elements: So i have a problem and it is getting me frustrated. On most web based ".exe" s this kind of crystal appear over buttons and elements of the app. I have updated my drivers and i have no problem with them but it is still there.my screen is a "ASUS vivobook pro S 16x OLED" and...
  6. white lines grow like crystals over app elements

white lines grow like crystals over app elements: So i have a problem and it is getting me frustrated. On most web based ".exe" s this kind of crystal appear over buttons and elements of the app. I have updated my drivers and i have no problem with them but it is still there.my screen is a "ASUS vivobook pro S 16x OLED" and...
  7. application with white line cant be use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application with white line cant be use: I click on start menu and some apps I need has a white line on the bottom of it and whatever I click it I cant use it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-with-white-line-cant-be-use/6ed4c549-8a72-40df-8a52-6f9a3c3260e6
  8. application with white line cant be use

application with white line cant be use: I click on start menu and some apps I need has a white line on the bottom of it and whatever I click it I cant use it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-with-white-line-cant-be-use/6ed4c549-8a72-40df-8a52-6f9a3c3260e6
  9. White Lines Under Apps in Start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    White Lines Under Apps in Start: Once I opened OneNote in My Windows 10, it just not opened! Annoying White Line is coming below the icon! I just hate it. The white line is coming under Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Store too!...
  10. How can I fix that?? It's very annoying... (I'm talking about the white line)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fix that?? It's very annoying... (I'm talking about the white line): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Varolov [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnvpaf/how_can_i_fix_that_its_very_annoying_im_talking/