Windows 10: White Lines Under Apps in Start

Discus and support White Lines Under Apps in Start in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Once I opened OneNote in My Windows 10, it just not opened! Annoying White Line is coming below the icon! I just hate it. The white line is coming... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Aayush Tyagi, Feb 15, 2021.

1. White Lines Under Apps in Start

Once I opened OneNote in My Windows 10, it just not opened! Annoying White Line is coming below the icon! I just hate it. The white line is coming under Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Store too!

:)

Aayush Tyagi, Feb 15, 2021
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Feb 15, 2021
  3. White lines under installed programs, wont open.

As the title suggests, I am having a problem where pre installed apps have white lines when I click on them and they wont open, as shown here imgur.com

EmanuelJacobsson, Feb 15, 2021
  4. ddls Win User

White Lines Under Apps in Start

Start Menu Launcher Not Working: white box instead of app list

As of this morning, the launcher my start menu has stopped working properly. Normally, I launch all of my applications by hitting the windows key and typing out the name of what I want until it appears in the launcher. Now, my start menu looks fine when I first hit the windows key or click the windows logo to bring it up. However, this is what I get when I begin to type the name of an application:

White Lines Under Apps in Start [​IMG]

Googling variations of the title I used in this post was not fruitful - I found nobody who had a similar problem so far. Restarting the computer does not fix the issue. Any tips on the appropriate steps to diagnose or fix this are much appreciated.

Thema:

White Lines Under Apps in Start

1. White Lines Under Apps in Start - Similar Threads - White Lines Under

2. White line on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White line on start up: My pc crashed and I restarted - I now have a white line in the corner of my screen. Eventually I can get access to the bios file but no real clue what I’m doing in there. Is there any fix for this or is my pc dead in the water Thank you...
  3. White line on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White line on start up: My pc crashed and I restarted - I now have a white line in the corner of my screen. Eventually I can get access to the bios file but no real clue what I’m doing in there. Is there any fix for this or is my pc dead in the water Thank you...
  4. what is white line under alphabetical list of apps in win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is white line under alphabetical list of apps in win 10?: have a dell OptiPlex refurbished runs win 10 pro. getting unusual problems- nonworking apps, apps that are grey/blacked Microsoft store icon in taskbar not even present. ran a powershell cmdlet to fix eventually. BUT...other problems recuralso alphabetical apps list shows 1mm...
  5. what is white line under alphabetical list of apps in win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is white line under alphabetical list of apps in win 10?: have a dell OptiPlex refurbished runs win 10 pro. getting unusual problems- nonworking apps, apps that are grey/blacked Microsoft store icon in taskbar not even present. ran a powershell cmdlet to fix eventually. BUT...other problems recuralso alphabetical apps list shows 1mm...
  6. Windows 10 apps darken and have white line under it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps darken and have white line under it: I was trying to crop a photo some months ago and the photos app is darkened and has a white line under it, then i saw Microsoft Store darkened too and not opening, my mail, calendar, solitaire is also darken. Yesterday when i uninstalled my product key/activation thing a lot...
  7. White line under the apps and documents disappeared

White line under the apps and documents disappeared: Hi, I would like to know why is there a white line under the apps Microsoft Store, Spotify, Sticky notes and why did everything documents, pictures, videos, etc disappeared? I opened my laptop yesterday and I saw that everything has been changed and disappeared. The white...
  8. Why is there a white line under my start menu icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is there a white line under my start menu icons: Why is there a white line under my start menu icons? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-white-line-under-my-start-menu/b71fb895-734f-4878-a3a7-7e0738efbcfd
  9. Weird white lines under apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird white lines under apps in start menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vandesm14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iomnp4/weird_white_lines_under_apps_in_start_menu/
  10. Apps Will not open and white line appears under them

Apps Will not open and white line appears under them: Hello, My pc reasently updated and i tried to watch Netfilx but it did not open and I tried to open Microsoft Store to uninstall it and install it again but the same thing happend.Can somebody help me?[IMG]...