Windows 10: White Noise on Video Content

Discus and support White Noise on Video Content in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As of yesterday when ever I try to open a video, you tube I am hearing a very annoying 'white noise' over and above the commentary or audio content.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CHRISTOPHERCUTLER, Aug 10, 2019.

1. White Noise on Video Content

As of yesterday when ever I try to open a video, you tube I am hearing a very annoying 'white noise' over and above the commentary or audio content.

This sound is even accompanying incoming email messages on Outlook.

I have run troubleshooter and restarted my laptop but this has not solved the problem.

Any suggestions ?

:)

CHRISTOPHERCUTLER, Aug 10, 2019

2. White noise

Every so often when I open a window [new tab] my computer will play white noise (babbling brook, chirping birds) and I don't know how to disable it / turn it off. Suggestions?

fc1e0359-cac6-4e0e-9af1-a9484b1bf312, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 10, 2019
  4. accomdoo Win User

White Noise on Video Content

E6 white noise in a phone call

Sudenly a problem appeared on my E6. In a phone call i can hear other caller, but with the strong white noise behind it. The other caller is hearing just strong white noise with the weak signals of my voice. It makes my Nokia useless, so i hope
    someone knows the solution to this issue. If i use speaker, annoying noise is gone on my side, but situation stays the same on the other side. I have restarted my phone, but the problem remains.

Thank you very much for any hint!

accomdoo, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

White Noise on Video Content

1. White Noise on Video Content - Similar Threads - White Noise Video

2. Built-in microphone white noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in microphone white noise: Starting a few weeks ago, I was suddenly unable to use the microphone built into Surface Studio Laptop. When dialing into any video chat, my computer pipes white noise into the conversation via the mic input. All anyone I'm talking with hears is white noise, regardless of...
  3. Built-in microphone white noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in microphone white noise: Starting a few weeks ago, I was suddenly unable to use the microphone built into Surface Studio Laptop. When dialing into any video chat, my computer pipes white noise into the conversation via the mic input. All anyone I'm talking with hears is white noise, regardless of...
  4. White noise in my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White noise in my headphones: I'm using Serafim A1 headphones on windows 10, which in essence are fine, but whenever I use the booster that comes with the headphones in the box I immediately get white noise. Is there something a problem with windows 10, or is it an issue with the company?...
  5. White noise in my headphones

White noise in my headphones: I'm using Serafim A1 headphones on windows 10, which in essence are fine, but whenever I use the booster that comes with the headphones in the box I immediately get white noise. Is there something a problem with windows 10, or is it an issue with the company?...
  6. White noise on videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White noise on videos: I recently bought a new computer with Windows 11. On some, not all, videos, I get best described as white noise, see screen shot and am unable to view it. I'm guessing it only does this on certain video formats. Does anyone have an answer to this?...
  7. White noise on videos

White noise on videos: I recently bought a new computer with Windows 11. On some, not all, videos, I get best described as white noise, see screen shot and am unable to view it. I'm guessing it only does this on certain video formats. Does anyone have an answer to this?...
  8. white noise in some headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    white noise in some headphones: I recently acquired a new microphone elgato wave 3 and I tried using the headphone output in the back of the microphone and I heard white noise. It only happened with a specific headphone, since i tried with another one and there wasn't any white noise. But if i connect both...
  9. White noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White noise: When I turn on a Microsoft game app like Microsoft Mahjong my computer speakers make a very loud white noise. It turns off when I close the app the sound stops. It is very loud!...
  10. White Noise on all Video Content

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Noise on all Video Content: For the past two weeks I have been unable to play any video content on my Laptop due to White Noise interference which is louder than the the audio content of the video. This White Noise also accompanies all incoming messages on Outlook. Can someone give a simple...