Windows 10: White Noise on Video Content

Discus and support White Noise on Video Content in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As of yesterday when ever I try to open a video, you tube I am hearing a very annoying 'white noise' over and above the commentary or audio content.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CHRISTOPHERCUTLER, Aug 10, 2019.

1. White Noise on Video Content

As of yesterday when ever I try to open a video, you tube I am hearing a very annoying 'white noise' over and above the commentary or audio content.

This sound is even accompanying incoming email messages on Outlook.

I have run troubleshooter and restarted my laptop but this has not solved the problem.

Any suggestions ?

:)

CHRISTOPHERCUTLER, Aug 10, 2019

2. White noise

Every so often when I open a window [new tab] my computer will play white noise (babbling brook, chirping birds) and I don't know how to disable it / turn it off. Suggestions?

fc1e0359-cac6-4e0e-9af1-a9484b1bf312, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 10, 2019
  4. accomdoo Win User

White Noise on Video Content

E6 white noise in a phone call

Sudenly a problem appeared on my E6. In a phone call i can hear other caller, but with the strong white noise behind it. The other caller is hearing just strong white noise with the weak signals of my voice. It makes my Nokia useless, so i hope
    someone knows the solution to this issue. If i use speaker, annoying noise is gone on my side, but situation stays the same on the other side. I have restarted my phone, but the problem remains.

Thank you very much for any hint!

accomdoo, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

White Noise on Video Content

1. White Noise on Video Content - Similar Threads - White Noise Video

2. White/Blue/Pink screen with white noise then dead

in Windows 10 Support
    White/Blue/Pink screen with white noise then dead: Only while playing Microsoft Majong will I get a colored screen (could be any color) along with white noise. The only way to stop it is to shut down because nothing works at all. Restarting is perfectly normal with no indication that anything has gone wrong. I uninstalled...
  3. Loud Buzzing Noise during Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud Buzzing Noise during Videos: I have a Lenovo Yoga 720 I recently purchased it a few months ago. I have windows 10. Lately I have discovered there is a very loud buzzing noise, sounds like an electrical current or laser that is ringing when I am in a video call. I cannot hear this noise during the...
  4. video's are playing in black and white.

in Windows 10 Customization
    video's are playing in black and white.: My video's are playing in black and white....please help fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-are-playing-in-black-and-white/1544da19-31b3-4152-8d1b-ad48ab0ab95e
  5. Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...

Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...: So today (10/11/18) I went to go watch something I have saved one my laptop but I found it playing in black and white. Well, tried a few different things and the video started to play zoomed in on a specific area of the video. So I did some more searching, checked to make...
  6. videos play in black and white

videos play in black and white: I have Windows 10 and when I play a CNN video and other videos, they play in black and white. When I disconnect the power cord, they play in color. Any ideas?...
  7. Problem playing mjpeg video content

Problem playing mjpeg video content: I have some avi files in mjpeg format. Unable to play them with Windows Media Player. I believe the Softpeg v2.2 codec is recommended for these files. Are there not native Windows 10 codecs to play mjpeg format files? Please let me know. Thanks...
  8. Videos in black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videos in black and white: All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and blues in the video but everything else is still black and white. What is wrong with it? How can I fix this?...
  9. Prevent Video Content From Autoplaying

in Browsers and Email
    Prevent Video Content From Autoplaying: Hi, This question is regarding the auto playing of video's on web page's while using the ms edge browser, I really wish that Microsoft would include a setting option that would make it easy for a user of the edge browser to do this. I'm currently running edge browser version...
  10. Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up: Hello I got a Dell Inspiron 3050 Net-top PC for a friend to use as a media streaming platform for the bedroom. I have not installed any programs/software/apps/additional drivers on to it yet. The computer worked fine for the first 5 – 6 boot-ups and all was well....