Windows 10: White noise/static from all headphones in laptop

Discus and support White noise/static from all headphones in laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday my headphone started making this loud white noise/static sound while plugged into my ASUS laptop. I tried changing headphones and the noise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by L2345, Sep 28, 2019.

1. L2345 Win User

White noise/static from all headphones in laptop

Yesterday my headphone started making this loud white noise/static sound while plugged into my ASUS laptop. I tried changing headphones and the noise still persists, but when unplugged the speakers sound fine. None of the enhancements are on, the mic is turned off, and I've tried reinstalling the audio driver through troubleshooting to no avail. Is there anything else I can do?

:)

L2345, Sep 28, 2019

2. My laptop makes a static noise when my headphones are connected.

My laptop makes a static noise when headphones or earphones are used.

I tried all fixes such as - 1.Reinstalling audio drivers

2.Trying different headphones

3.Trying different accounts.

This problem irritates me heavily.

its technically this problem - White noise/static from headphones and speakers.

Please help as soon as possible.

MuhannadMansur, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Chi110ut Win User
    Lumia 950 static white noise and click - Multiple Apps causing

Lumia 950 only a week old. I have noticed that there is static / white noise and sometimes a pop / click from the rear speak whenever an app is open or even if the app is minimised. This happens on the Camera app, WhatsApp, Groove and many others. In WhatsApp
    the static / white noise is constant while the app is open! anyone else experiencing this?

Chi110ut, Sep 28, 2019
  4. e00y Win User

Microphone static/white noise... please help

I use a Dell computer with Windows 10 on it with the default microphone (Realtek Audio). I've been trying to do Skype calls with a friend, but they say that I always have white noise/static in the background. I've already updated my driver, so... please
    help?

Thema:

1. White noise/static from all headphones in laptop - Similar Threads - White noise static

2. Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.: Hi, I've been having a really strange audio issue on my laptop. It's a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. This laptop is only 3 months old. I brought it very recently. My laptop specs are as follows Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHzOperating system:...
  3. Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.: Hi, I've been having a really strange audio issue on my laptop. It's a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. This laptop is only 3 months old. I brought it very recently. My laptop specs are as follows Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHzOperating system:...
  4. White noise in my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White noise in my headphones: I'm using Serafim A1 headphones on windows 10, which in essence are fine, but whenever I use the booster that comes with the headphones in the box I immediately get white noise. Is there something a problem with windows 10, or is it an issue with the company?...
  5. White noise in my headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White noise in my headphones: I'm using Serafim A1 headphones on windows 10, which in essence are fine, but whenever I use the booster that comes with the headphones in the box I immediately get white noise. Is there something a problem with windows 10, or is it an issue with the company?...
  6. white noise in some headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    white noise in some headphones: I recently acquired a new microphone elgato wave 3 and I tried using the headphone output in the back of the microphone and I heard white noise. It only happened with a specific headphone, since i tried with another one and there wasn't any white noise. But if i connect both...
  7. Static sound (Loud White Noise)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static sound (Loud White Noise): Whenever I start up my computer or play any kind of audio, there’s an extremely annoying static sound in my earbuds. The issue does not happen with the computer’s speakers. I have tested it with multiple earbuds so I know it is not the earbuds’ problem. I’m not sure if this...
  8. Loud Static noise from headphone jack

Loud Static noise from headphone jack: Starting very suddenly, I have a weird issue with my laptop. I was listening to audio on headphones plugged into the headphone jack when suddenly, very loud static noise started playing over the actual audio. After about 30 seconds of that Windows even crashed saying...
  9. White noise/static from headphones and speakers

White noise/static from headphones and speakers: I'm using Lenovo 80VF, but whenever I plug in my headphones and try to play music or videos I can hear an annoying, faint hissing sounds that seems like static in the background. I've tried using different headphones, but the same things keeps happening. It doesn't make any...
  10. Headphone jack producing static noise.

Headphone jack producing static noise.: I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this is when the troubles started to occur, also wasn't even picking up that there was anything plugged in before restart), but...