Windows 10: White noise/static from headphones and speakers

Discus and support White noise/static from headphones and speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using Lenovo 80VF, but whenever I plug in my headphones and try to play music or videos I can hear an annoying, faint hissing sounds that seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Patryk55, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Patryk55 Win User

White noise/static from headphones and speakers

I'm using Lenovo 80VF, but whenever I plug in my headphones and try to play music or videos I can hear an annoying, faint hissing sounds that seems like static in the background. I've tried using different headphones, but the same things keeps happening. It doesn't make any sense to me, I've tried updating sound drivers and it didn't help... What's causing this to happen? Is there something I can do to fix this?

:)

Patryk55, Sep 30, 2019

2. My laptop makes a static noise when my headphones are connected.

My laptop makes a static noise when headphones or earphones are used.

I tried all fixes such as - 1.Reinstalling audio drivers

2.Trying different headphones

3.Trying different accounts.

This problem irritates me heavily.

its technically this problem - White noise/static from headphones and speakers.

Please help as soon as possible.

MuhannadMansur, Sep 30, 2019
  3. static noise using headphone jack on my PC

i seem to have loud like static noise when using audio speakers plugged into headphone jack on my PC. have had computer 2 yrs. didnt have problem at first when got comp. have tried another set speakers and get same noise, what can i do to fix this?

pattystiles, Sep 30, 2019
  4. White noise/static from headphones and speakers

Static Noises for Audio

Just tried it, I only saw the option for Communications Headphones instead of Speakers. But it still didn't work :c

Superluigi6, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

White noise/static from headphones and speakers

1. White noise/static from headphones and speakers - Similar Threads - White noise static

2. Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.: Hi, I've been having a really strange audio issue on my laptop. It's a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. This laptop is only 3 months old. I brought it very recently. My laptop specs are as follows Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHzOperating system:...
  3. Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.: Hi, I've been having a really strange audio issue on my laptop. It's a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. This laptop is only 3 months old. I brought it very recently. My laptop specs are as follows Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHzOperating system:...
  4. White noise in my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White noise in my headphones: I'm using Serafim A1 headphones on windows 10, which in essence are fine, but whenever I use the booster that comes with the headphones in the box I immediately get white noise. Is there something a problem with windows 10, or is it an issue with the company?...
  5. Static sound (Loud White Noise)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static sound (Loud White Noise): Whenever I start up my computer or play any kind of audio, there’s an extremely annoying static sound in my earbuds. The issue does not happen with the computer’s speakers. I have tested it with multiple earbuds so I know it is not the earbuds’ problem. I’m not sure if this...
  6. Static noises from audio on windows 10. Also headphones get confused for speakers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static noises from audio on windows 10. Also headphones get confused for speakers.: My audio is making horrible static noises. I have tried reinstalling realtek hd audio drivers both manually and from the device manager, doesen't work. I have tried running the trobuleshooter and turning of audio enhancements, that didnt work either. Switching to generic...
  7. Loud Static noise from headphone jack

Loud Static noise from headphone jack: Starting very suddenly, I have a weird issue with my laptop. I was listening to audio on headphones plugged into the headphone jack when suddenly, very loud static noise started playing over the actual audio. After about 30 seconds of that Windows even crashed saying...
  8. White noise/static from all headphones in laptop

White noise/static from all headphones in laptop: Yesterday my headphone started making this loud white noise/static sound while plugged into my ASUS laptop. I tried changing headphones and the noise still persists, but when unplugged the speakers sound fine. None of the enhancements are on, the mic is turned off, and I've...
  9. Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack.

Static noise in external speakers connected to headphone jack.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 10, version 1803 installed. When I connected my external speakers to the headphone jack, I get a constant static noise in my speakers. I notice that it starts about 5 seconds after I power up the computer during the boot up. It...
  10. Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers

Please Help! Loud Static Noise From Speakers: I have a HP Pavilion 15-n020nr andfor no reason at all my laptop started making this noise. At first it was intermittent static, almost like static beeping, but then it became steady. I restarted my laptop, but it started up again once I turned it back on. I also heard it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headphones constant white noise

2. windows 10 white noise in speakers