Windows 10: White noise

Discus and support White noise in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I turn on a Microsoft game app like Microsoft Mahjong my computer speakers make a very loud white noise. It turns off when I close the app the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KimHimmelmann, Jan 2, 2020.

1. White noise

When I turn on a Microsoft game app like Microsoft Mahjong my computer speakers make a very loud white noise. It turns off when I close the app the sound stops. It is very loud!

:)

KimHimmelmann, Jan 2, 2020

2. White noise

Every so often when I open a window [new tab] my computer will play white noise (babbling brook, chirping birds) and I don't know how to disable it / turn it off. Suggestions?

fc1e0359-cac6-4e0e-9af1-a9484b1bf312, Jan 2, 2020
  3. White Noise on Video Content

As of yesterday when ever I try to open a video, you tube I am hearing a very annoying 'white noise' over and above the commentary or audio content.

This sound is even accompanying incoming email messages on Outlook.

I have run troubleshooter and restarted my laptop but this has not solved the problem.

Any suggestions ?

CHRISTOPHERCUTLER, Jan 2, 2020
  4. TheKuips Win User

White noise

White noise after updating Windows 10 Pro

• I have a HP ProBook 470 G4 runing Windows 10 Pro with 16GB of ram and an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz. Last night windows did an update. this morning I find that all audio plays with white noise over it. the white noise is loud and I can barely
      make out the audio if at all. I have run my HP assistant and updated all drivers and still no change. This happened once before after a windows update and I was able to fix it by updating the audio drivers, no such luck this time. This machine has two audio
      devices and both as listed as OK. Intel Display Audio and Conexant ISST Audio and I have also repaired both of those drivers as well and are both listed as OK. Does anyone have any ideas as to whats going on and how I may fix this issue. Thanks in advance
      for the help and input and time!

TheKuips, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

White noise

1. White noise - Similar Threads - White noise

2. Built-in microphone white noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in microphone white noise: Starting a few weeks ago, I was suddenly unable to use the microphone built into Surface Studio Laptop. When dialing into any video chat, my computer pipes white noise into the conversation via the mic input. All anyone I'm talking with hears is white noise, regardless of...
  3. Built-in microphone white noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in microphone white noise: Starting a few weeks ago, I was suddenly unable to use the microphone built into Surface Studio Laptop. When dialing into any video chat, my computer pipes white noise into the conversation via the mic input. All anyone I'm talking with hears is white noise, regardless of...
  4. How to get rid of the white rectangle dinging noise on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the white rectangle dinging noise on computer: I am a windows 11 user and I was playing a online game until I started to hear this dinging sound whenever i pressed the keys, I thought to myself “oh! I probably have sticky keys on.” And I turned it off yes I did turn off the keyboard filters and stuff and that didn’t help...
  5. How to get rid of the white rectangle dinging noise on computer

How to get rid of the white rectangle dinging noise on computer: I am a windows 11 user and I was playing a online game until I started to hear this dinging sound whenever i pressed the keys, I thought to myself “oh! I probably have sticky keys on.” And I turned it off yes I did turn off the keyboard filters and stuff and that didn’t help...
  6. My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets...: I have only witnessed this happening while I game, for now.System Details:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 System Manufacturer ASUS System Type x64-based PC System SKU SKU Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-12900K, 3200 Mhz, 16 Cores, 24...
  7. My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets...

My computer freezes with a very loud sound like white noise from the speakers, then resets...: I have only witnessed this happening while I game, for now.System Details:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 System Manufacturer ASUS System Type x64-based PC System SKU SKU Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-12900K, 3200 Mhz, 16 Cores, 24...
  8. how can i fix my microphone making buzzing sounds/white noise?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix my microphone making buzzing sounds/white noise?: Hello! i have found myself hearing strange buzzing/white noise from my microphone instead of my voice, it happened the first time for a brief moment before it stopped, the second time it took longer and i had updated all my drivers to see if it would help, however, it...
  9. how can i fix my microphone making buzzing sounds/white noise?

how can i fix my microphone making buzzing sounds/white noise?: Hello! i have found myself hearing strange buzzing/white noise from my microphone instead of my voice, it happened the first time for a brief moment before it stopped, the second time it took longer and i had updated all my drivers to see if it would help, however, it...
  10. how can i fix my microphone making buzzing sounds/white noise?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware