Windows 10: White or grey lines/pixels appearing and spreading around certain objects on a window with...

Discus and support White or grey lines/pixels appearing and spreading around certain objects on a window with... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, around a month ago I started noticing that white or grey lines have started spreading around objects on windows with a dark background. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanBrown_163, Feb 21, 2020.

1. White or grey lines/pixels appearing and spreading around certain objects on a window with...

Hello, around a month ago I started noticing that white or grey lines have started spreading around objects on windows with a dark background. The lines disappear when the pixels update but then they appear again. It might have happened on others but I have noticed it on the Minecraft launcher, paint.net and Quixel bridge. I have attached an image below. I have tried reinstalling and updating my video card drivers and it has not fixed the issue. How do I resolve this issue?White or grey lines/pixels appearing and spreading around certain objects on a window with... [​IMG]

:)

DanBrown_163, Feb 21, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Grey pixels

I have a brandnew laptop (Asus G750JX) and noticed a few grey pixels on my desktop, when I play a game I don't see them anymore. They appear only on a white background while browsing the web or checking email etc. What could cause this? It's not really annoying but it's there.

P4-630, Feb 21, 2020
  3. ante237 Win User
    White pixel on screen

Hello Sumit,

I tried following your steps, however, the white pixel appeared again before I installed the display drivers. Also, no idea if this will help you but the white pixel is not there when I boot in safe mode. Any idea on what can be wrong?

ante237, Feb 21, 2020
  4. White or grey lines/pixels appearing and spreading around certain objects on a window with...

White lines on white background

Hello,

My lumia 800 displays a vertical white line, one pixel to the right on every black, or near black pixel(I have noticed that for text, not shure if applys to graphics also).

That happens only in applications with white background(like mail app).

Is it because of the screen or it's normal?

LucianNitzu, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

White or grey lines/pixels appearing and spreading around certain objects on a window with...

1. White or grey lines/pixels appearing and spreading around certain objects on a window with... - Similar Threads - White grey lines

2. Weird white lines on certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird white lines on certain apps: Hello recently I started noticing these glitchy white lines on certain apps on my lenovo, What is this, it has weird patterns and it goes in and out like a animation.This is Wallpaper EngineLenovo VantageDo anyone have a solution? I tried updated and updating all my drivers,...
  3. Weird white lines on certain apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird white lines on certain apps: Hello recently I started noticing these glitchy white lines on certain apps on my lenovo, What is this, it has weird patterns and it goes in and out like a animation.This is Wallpaper EngineLenovo VantageDo anyone have a solution? I tried updated and updating all my drivers,...
  4. Weird white lines on certain apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  6. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  7. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. White Dotted Line around Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White Dotted Line around Icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeex8z/white_dotted_line_around_icons/
  9. Pixel lines

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pixel lines: My pc just stops working for no reason and starts showing some pixel lines and everything is broken.i have a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixel-lines/1298259a-7849-436d-8ef3-0dc494cd5d27
  10. white lines around shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    white lines around shortcut: does anyone know how to remove this, thing? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-lines-around-shortcut/57b3c21c-714e-4d34-a585-a3163655d590