Windows 10: white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen

Discus and support white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I have had this issue for few days. I have this white rectangle on bottom right corner of the screen just above the taskbar, about 0,5x1cm sized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PPIX, Dec 6, 2018.

1. PPIX Win User

white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen

Hi!

I have had this issue for few days. I have this white rectangle on bottom right corner of the screen just above the taskbar, about 0,5x1cm sized and it is there always. Only when shutting down and few seconds after opening its away. I have windows 10. The box is just there and nothing happens when i double-click it and there is no menu or anything showing when I try to click it on the right mousebutton.

I have already tried:
    - Matwarebytes

- F-secure virus scan

- DISM

- sfc

I tried to find help from here also but didn't find anything. Please help.

:)

PPIX, Dec 6, 2018

2. Annoying white rectangle just above task bar in bottom right of screen

Please HELP!!! I have an Annoying white rectangle just above task bar in bottom right of screen. It will not go away! I am using Windows 10

Kay . EliasEstavillo, Dec 6, 2018
  3. luigi234 Win User
    White Rectangle

I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few programs in task manager. In the end I restarted windows explorer and that fixed it. Some people killed
    other programs but those threads are locked. Hope it helped!

luigi234, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen - Similar Threads - white rectangle bottom

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen: I have a Windows 10.. And I have this white rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen, that just doesn't go away..it has already been 3 days since it is there. Please help me !...
  6. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen: I have a Windows 10.. And I have this white rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen, that just doesn't go away..it has already been 3 days since it is there. Please help me !...
  7. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  9. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  10. Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen

Transparent rectangle in top right corner of screen: Hello I'm running windows 10 and there is a often a small transparent rectangle in the top left of my screen while my desktop is blank. When I double click it, it disappears and my desktop reappears. Does anyone know how to get rid of it permanently.[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. white box in bottom right corner of screen

2. White window open bottom right of screen

3. windows 10 white box in bottom right corner

4. Get rid of the truck the rectangle on the bottom right of my screen,
  5. white box in corner of screen,
  6. how do i get rid of white box in bottem left hand corner,
  7. White box bottom right corner Windows 10,
  8. What to do if there is a white rectangle on your screen,
  9. bottom-right corner of rectangle,
  10. white rectangle on left corner screen,
  11. unwanted white rectangle on my screen,