Windows 10: White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10

Discus and support White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] There is a small rectangular box at the top left corner of my screen. If I log in, I don't see the desktop items and only see this box in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JayLee07031, Mar 12, 2020.

1. White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10

White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10 1809f1e8-4a1f-4755-b8e5-fd9a1b2cf8a3?upload=true.png

There is a small rectangular box at the top left corner of my screen. If I log in, I don't see the desktop items and only see this box in the corner. If I double click it though, my shortcuts and other items appear but the box stays in the background. It is kind of annoying and I think It might be a virus. I recently deleted everything and reinstalled windows but this keeps on happening. How do I fix this?

:)

JayLee07031, Mar 12, 2020
  2. luigi234 Win User

White Rectangle

I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few programs in task manager. In the end I restarted windows explorer and that fixed it. Some people killed
    other programs but those threads are locked. Hope it helped!

luigi234, Mar 12, 2020
  3. XanDorkYT Win User
    White box on the top right corner of the screen

So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a
    new one its still there. I have no idea why this is here, its always been here since i got my computer.

***Original title: Theres a werid top left box on my monitor***

XanDorkYT, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Jon_L_21 Win User

White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10

white spot on lumia 550, top left

I get a white spot that comes and goes in top left corner of the screen. What is it ?

Jon_L_21, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10

1. White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - White Rectangle top

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop: I have this weird grey box in the top left of my desktop, I have seen other people who have had this problem and was wondering if I could get an answer. Here's a screenshot:Here's some things I know about it:-It does not appear on startup-When it does appear all desktop icons...
  6. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop: I have this weird grey box in the top left of my desktop, I have seen other people who have had this problem and was wondering if I could get an answer. Here's a screenshot:Here's some things I know about it:-It does not appear on startup-When it does appear all desktop icons...
  7. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

8. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  9. Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop?

Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop?: Whenever I look at my desktop, there's always some white rectangle. It's been there for a whole year but I didn't really bother to get rid of it and now I want to. Why is this there and how do I get rid of it?[ATTACH]...
  10. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.: So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeks[IMG]but one day i saw this little white box on the top left corner of my screen. Clicking on it does nothing, if I right click on it it just shows me the default right click on desktop menu....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. easy fix white rectangle on top left of screen windows 10

2. white rectangle at top left of screen wimdows 10

3. rectangles is top left corner of desktop

4. white box top left virus,
  5. white box in upper left hand corner of screen,
  6. how to delete a rectangle thats at the corner,
  7. how to remove white rectange in upper right corner of win 10 desktop,
  8. why do i have a white rectangle box in the bottom left corner of my desktop,
  9. small white rectangle top left on windows ten