Windows 10: White rectangle on screen

Discus and support White rectangle on screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] I have the following white rectangle on my screen and I am unable to get rid of it, I can hover over it with a mouse but clicking on it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JUHO HANKELA Student, Feb 21, 2021.

1. White rectangle on screen

White rectangle on screen [​IMG]

I have the following white rectangle on my screen and I am unable to get rid of it, I can hover over it with a mouse but clicking on it doesn't do anything and it doesn't register clicks under it making almost half of my screen unusable. I've ran a full virus scan and tried to change the background, so far nothing has worked.

Please Help, I'm a novice.

Cheers

:)

JUHO HANKELA Student, Feb 21, 2021
  2. luigi234 Win User

White Rectangle

I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few programs in task manager. In the end I restarted windows explorer and that fixed it. Some people killed
    other programs but those threads are locked. Hope it helped!

luigi234, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Annoying white rectangle just above task bar in bottom right of screen

Please HELP!!! I have an Annoying white rectangle just above task bar in bottom right of screen. It will not go away! I am using Windows 10

Kay . EliasEstavillo, Feb 21, 2021
  4. White rectangle on screen

White rectangle on the bottom right of my screen.

There's a white rectangle box on the bottom right of my screen and i don't know how to remove it. It's annoying. Is there anyway i can take it out? It also makes little sounds. I can't remove it even when i restart my computer.
    White rectangle on screen a7a19e76-c402-4b07-9f3a-f162fdd97aed?upload=true.png

Sheree AvvaDizon, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

White rectangle on screen

1. White rectangle on screen - Similar Threads - White rectangle screen

2. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solid white rectangle on screen: This appeared when I opened my pc... I cannot do anything. Tried Ctrl Alt Delete but when I click on Task Manager it takes me back to this screen. Any ideas?...
  3. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solid white rectangle on screen: This appeared when I opened my pc... I cannot do anything. Tried Ctrl Alt Delete but when I click on Task Manager it takes me back to this screen. Any ideas?...
  4. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen: I have a Windows 10.. And I have this white rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen, that just doesn't go away..it has already been 3 days since it is there. Please help me !...
  6. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen: I have a Windows 10.. And I have this white rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen, that just doesn't go away..it has already been 3 days since it is there. Please help me !...
  7. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. White Rectangle Box on Desktop Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Rectangle Box on Desktop Screen: I have an issue that most of the time when I start my computer, either rebooted or which was locked, I see a small rectangle box sometimes two boxes or one in my Desktop screen which is the screen where there is the wallpapers and icons. It appears anywhere on the Desktop...
  9. white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen: Hi! I have had this issue for few days. I have this white rectangle on bottom right corner of the screen just above the taskbar, about 0,5x1cm sized and it is there always. Only when shutting down and few seconds after opening its away. I have windows 10. The box is just...
  10. White Rectangle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Rectangle: I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few programs in task manager. In the end I restarted windows explorer and that fixed it. Some people killed other programs but those...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. white rectange on bottom left of my display