Windows 10: White Rectangular after Windows 10 Version 20h2 update

Discus and support White Rectangular after Windows 10 Version 20h2 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating to Windows 10 Version 20h2 , I noticed that there is white rectangular shapes on my Wi-Fi symbols and in windows security page as shown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ahmad KhalilL, Feb 17, 2021.

1. White Rectangular after Windows 10 Version 20h2 update

After updating to Windows 10 Version 20h2 , I noticed that there is white rectangular shapes on my Wi-Fi symbols and in windows security page as shown in attached image, so any help in get rid of them ?? White Rectangular after Windows 10 Version 20h2 update 4ac05042-5865-4e1b-88ec-f251cffc0a3f?upload=true.png

:)

Ahmad KhalilL, Feb 17, 2021

2. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Feb 17, 2021
  4. John DeV Win User

White Rectangular after Windows 10 Version 20h2 update

Windows 10 version 20H2

Hello Richard,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be happy to assist you today. What was your previous version before upgrading to version 20H2?

If you download version 2004 and install it directly while in 20H2, It will remove everything on your system.

To avoid that, Please try the method below.

Press Windows key+I to open Settings > Update and Security

Select View Update History > Click Uninstall Updates

Select “Feature update to Windows 10 20H2 via enablement package” right-click it and choose to uninstall.

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

White Rectangular after Windows 10 Version 20h2 update

1. White Rectangular after Windows 10 Version 20h2 update - Similar Threads - White Rectangular Version

2. Updating windows 10 to version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating windows 10 to version 20H2: My installation constantly gets stuck at 61% I have tried restarting my computer but that hasn't worked any advice on what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-windows-10-to-version-20h2/9801bc0b-dc42-4a97-9afc-05a4d09e1f53
  3. Windows 10 Version 20H2 not updating

Windows 10 Version 20H2 not updating: I have tried to update to a newer version and get an error code Ox800700c1. Troubleshooter can't identify the problem. Have retried many times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-20h2-not-updating/042f5c5e-825e-47d9-b9c7-dcc30559d776
  4. White rectangular patches in Windows 10 settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White rectangular patches in Windows 10 settings.: I am a windows insider developer. After an update , whenever I hover my mouse over a button in the windows settings, with the description of the button their are also white patches of the same size as the description box.Cannot take the screenshot as it disappears as I try to...
  5. windows 10 update version 20H2

windows 10 update version 20H2: Trying to install and download the newest windows 10 update and a message appears explaining I need to uninstall VirtualBox to continue Incompatibility with windows 10 . I don't even know what VirtualBox is, I've searched all my files and downloads and it doesn't show up...
  6. Windows 10, version 20H2 update

Windows 10, version 20H2 update: I've been trying to update windows and I keep getting the following image. I don't even have that app installed on my computer, any help? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-20h2-update/6f9cd57f-ae98-4b0a-adea-6359eba9ae3b
  7. after Windows 10, version 20H2 update

after Windows 10, version 20H2 update: This windows update made my internet connections go whacky. When I restart nothing, all internet icons have red xs Unplug computer and turn it on again and I have internet. I have tried recovery to a previous startup and undoing update to no avail....
  8. Windows 10 version 20H2 Update

in Cortana
    Windows 10 version 20H2 Update: In this update search option stop working and no repair and troubleshoot method works on it. It has to start manually each time because after restart of system suspends. At a moment I am using "C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" command to start the search option because when...
  9. Windows 10 version 20H2 update

Windows 10 version 20H2 update: Hi, A few days back when I checked for updates in Windows Update, I was offered to download and install the Windows 10 version 20H2. Apparently, as soon as I clicked the "Download and install" option, it started checking for updates again and automatically the update...
  10. A weird white rectangular pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    A weird white rectangular pop up: There is a white rectangular that pops up out of nowhere in lower right corner of my desktop. I can't remove it unless I restarts my PC. Any solution on this?...