Windows 10: White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen

Discus and support White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG]When I start playing a video, it plays fine until I open it in fullscreen. Then, a few seconds later the screen starts showing white. When move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Luke Jecky, Dec 13, 2018.

1. White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen

White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen [​IMG]When I start playing a video, it plays fine until I open it in fullscreen. Then, a few seconds later the screen starts showing white. When move the cursur it stops or do anything that disturbes the video. I have already updated to the latest drivers of my graphics card. Using a Dell E7240 with an i5-4300u on Windows 10.

:)

Luke Jecky, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Dec 13, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Dec 13, 2018
  4. White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen

white screen

Hello Suzanna,

Please answer the questions below:

• Did you use this computer with HP monitor before? And was it working fine?
    • Do you see manufacturer logo or any black screen in HP monitor? Or you just immediately see white screen when you turn the computer on?

I request you to uninstall and reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen

1. White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen - Similar Threads - White screen few

2. White screen after suspended mode for a second

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White screen after suspended mode for a second: So recently, whenever I lift the screen of my laptop dell latitude 3510 with win10 to end the suspended mode, the screen goes white for a second and then continues normally. It does not happen when I turn it on. I´ve checked the both the monitor and the intel graphics...
  3. White screen after suspended mode for a second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen after suspended mode for a second: So recently, whenever I lift the screen of my laptop dell latitude 3510 with win10 to end the suspended mode, the screen goes white for a second and then continues normally. It does not happen when I turn it on. I´ve checked the both the monitor and the intel graphics...
  4. White screen after suspended mode for a second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen goes black for a few seconds when going fullscreen in games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen goes black for a few seconds when going fullscreen in games: I recently got a new laptop, and I am trying to play a game on it Minecraft, but whenever I go fullscreen, my screen goes black for a few seconds. This only happens on an external monitor. I keep my laptop screen closed and just use the second monitor, but if I change my...
  6. Pc started freezing for a few second after using built in screen snip

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc started freezing for a few second after using built in screen snip: This just started happening and I noticed that when I start up certain applications one being steam that I will occasionally get a black bar covering a quarter of my screen at the top. submitted by /u/SiferUnderScore [link] [comments]...
  7. Background picture on home screen fades to white within a few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background picture on home screen fades to white within a few seconds: Just updated my Windows 10 with the help of Microsoft. Now my home page background picture fades to white as soon as I shut down browser. Cannot fix it with settings/color/theme or any of the suggestions I have found. Help!...
  8. My mousepad lags after a few seconds of use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mousepad lags after a few seconds of use: Hi so I’ve got a go pavilion 14 (I think) and it used to work fine but after a year of use I’ve had some issues, it’s running windows 10 btw. So my trackpad lags, like it feels heavy if that makes sense. The cursor drags behind where I’m moving my finger, and then it jumps...
  9. While in Fullscreen, my screen goes black for a few seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    While in Fullscreen, my screen goes black for a few seconds.: When I'm in a game, my screen goes black. (I've had other threads on this BUT the one I am would respond to is not letting me REPLY and it's actually triggering me. Anyways, we were on updating the bios and finding the mx xxxx number. i can't find it on my motherboard. do i...
  10. Screen flickers black every few seconds when in fullscreen mode games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickers black every few seconds when in fullscreen mode games: Hi all, I recently upgraded my laptop to the Lenovo Legion Y520 with an i7-7700hq, a 1050 ti, intel hd 630, 256 gig ssd, and 2 Terabyte hard drive I usually use an external monitor next to my laptop I noticed that when in games, if i set it to Fullscreen the screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. white screen after full screen