Windows 10: White screen after logging in

Discus and support White screen after logging in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; whenever I log into my pc a while screen boots up and prevents me from clicking anything. I tried going on safe mode, and a screen says unknown hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndrewZhang4, Nov 17, 2020.

1. White screen after logging in

whenever I log into my pc a while screen boots up and prevents me from clicking anything. I tried going on safe mode, and a screen says unknown hard error, and sihost.exe is making this appear. If I click OK on it the white screen reappears in safe mode. How can I fix this?

:)

AndrewZhang4, Nov 17, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Nov 17, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

White screen after logging in

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

White screen after logging in

1. White screen after logging in - Similar Threads - White screen logging

2. White screen after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen after update: Yesterday i updated my laptop and now whenever i turn on my laptop i get this screen, i already tried deleting the lateta updates in safe mode and even re installed windows but still no succeswith ctrl tab i can see that the window is a microsoft account window....
  3. White screen after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White screen after update: Yesterday i updated my laptop and now whenever i turn on my laptop i get this screen, i already tried deleting the lateta updates in safe mode and even re installed windows but still no succeswith ctrl tab i can see that the window is a microsoft account window....
  4. White flashing after log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White flashing after log in?: Starting randomly today (nothing changed hardware or software) after entering my pin I now get flashing white screen and just my wallpaper, with no inputs registered by the mouse or keyboard except ctrl-alt-delete to reboot. I can boot into safe mode, remove video drivers...
  5. Blinking White Screen After Log In PLEASE HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blinking White Screen After Log In PLEASE HELP ASAP: My computer boots up completely fine, nothing out of the ordinary. It all starts when I log in. The screen spastically flashes white, I cannot really do much, but I can do some stuff. I can return to the login page where everything is fine again, I can look through task...
  6. White screen after update

White screen after update: [ATTACH] Hello! Yesterday, I was using my computer normally and when I shut it down, windows started installing some updates, as it does often. Today, I booted my PC and tried to log-in. For some reason, my computer took ages to log-in, getting stuck on the "Welcome"...
  7. White screen after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    White screen after update: Hello! Yesterday, I was using my computer normally and when I shut it down, windows started installing some updates, as it does often. Today, I booted my PC and tried to log-in. For some reason, my computer took ages to log-in, getting stuck on the "Welcome" screen for a...
  8. No or little responce to the black/white screen after log-in

in Windows 10 Support
    No or little responce to the black/white screen after log-in: Hello, I'm using W10 Pro 64bit v1903 and after entering my password, the screen goes to a black blank screen for about 30 seconds after which, a white screen appears with a bit of standard text on it, mostly about 'ease of access' and that's it!! This all happened early...
  9. White screen after login

White screen after login: I updated my pc last night (HP 20 all in 1 pc) and today when I boot it up and login, it turns into a white screen with my cursor. I was able to move my cursor. I tried to alt+control +delete and open task manager but it didn't appear( I could get into the alt+ctrl+del page...
  10. White Screen when logging into Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    White Screen when logging into Microsoft store: I try to log into Microsoft store, once I enter my password it loads for a few seconds and then goes completely white and doesn't change at all I've reset Microsoft store, updated my computer, changed my computer account to a local account. The same problem occurs when I...