Windows 10: White screen and taskbar

Discus and support White screen and taskbar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have white and my taskbar is has turned white too. I would think it is something with my computer, but I have seen others have had the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaniRudd, Oct 1, 2019.

1. DaniRudd Win User

White screen and taskbar

I have white and my taskbar is has turned white too. I would think it is something with my computer, but I have seen others have had the same problem. This is a lot of strain on my eyes as I am light sensitive and light can cause a migraine.

What do I need to do to restore my screen to the normal color.

Thanks

Dani

:)

DaniRudd, Oct 1, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

White screen and taskbar

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

White screen and taskbar

1. White screen and taskbar - Similar Threads - White screen taskbar

2. White screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen: I'm in White screen condition and literally just White can't do anything, like I've tried to ctrl+alt+del in order to try open the taskmgr and it didn't show up. I tried hard restart for many times but didn't work. I was about to reset my pc before the white screen happened....
  3. White screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen: I can’t fix white screen of death, I tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-screen/1e2a9bd2-2a91-4233-9b5a-34460dfa7fc1
  4. Chrome Taskbar Thumbnail Preview turns into a white screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome Taskbar Thumbnail Preview turns into a white screen: Basically if I minimize a chrome window, sometimes the taskbar preview just turns into a white screen. The earliest I can remember it happening was after I reset my PC keep personal files on Wednesday March 10, 2021. It happens more often when using a tab which is actively...
  5. Windows Screen Shows White Bar on Taskbar

Windows Screen Shows White Bar on Taskbar: [ATTACH] This issue just randomly comes by most of the time is when I'm just roaming around chrome or when I'm in premier pro editing a video It appears out of nowhere pretty much. My screen just randomly flickers purple lines and fills the desktop up its a horizontal...
  6. Taskbar turned white

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar turned white: This happened the instant I downloaded Firefox, it just turned white out of nowhere. I tried to change it by going into settings under personalization however the option to change taskbar settings was greyed out. What can I do? This white taskbar is burning my eyes....
  7. Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen: For the past 8 hours now my computer has been constantly showing a white screen or a flickering screen on my desktop, everytime i log into my computer. I have restarted, repowered and did a full resset but nothing had worked. I have tried using the safe mode on the log in...
  8. White Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Screen: I play online games and my screen goes white starting from upper left corner, Has anyone gotten this since the last update? Please let me know. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-screen/8b6dfd91-45a1-41e3-9a9e-363ab6c1ebb2
  9. White Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Screen: Had a problem with my desktop. I just reformat it using the reset options that removes all personal files in my desktop. While on the process it was already at 50% but when I left and came back the screen is white. I managed to force shutdown but when i booted it up it's...
  10. White arrows on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    White arrows on taskbar?: I have these annoying white arrows pop up on my taskbar somehow and i can't figure how to get rid of them can anybody tell me how?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-arrows-on-taskbar/cac5a27f-4e83-46af-b07c-df092a731bec

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar changed color to white