Windows 10: White screen appears

Discus and support White screen appears in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Mostly, when I pick my laptop up, the screen acts really weird. I tried reinstalling the windows and even changed the ssd but nothing worked. Plus,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Dec 12, 2019.

1. White screen appears

Mostly, when I pick my laptop up, the screen acts really weird. I tried reinstalling the windows and even changed the ssd but nothing worked. Plus, when I extend the display with hdmi, laptop gets really slow.

:)

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Dec 12, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Curious Win User

White screen appears

white screen before lock screen appears

I had a major cumulative system upgrade to my windows 10 home laptop 2 days ago. Since then when the laptop wakes from sleep (lift the laptop lid) I get a brief white screen before the lockscreen appears. This did not happen before the upgrade. Can the white screen be removed? What does it mean?
    Thanks.

Curious, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

White screen appears

1. White screen appears - Similar Threads - White screen appears

2. white lines keep on appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    white lines keep on appearing on my screen: these white lines keep on appearing on my screen i just dont get it how but those lines dissapear like 1 second after 1 second like in the above pic the line when that dissapears another line pops up in down of my taskbar then when that line dissapeares it comes above my...
  3. white lines keep on appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white lines keep on appearing on my screen: these white lines keep on appearing on my screen i just dont get it how but those lines dissapear like 1 second after 1 second like in the above pic the line when that dissapears another line pops up in down of my taskbar then when that line dissapeares it comes above my...
  4. white lines keep on appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why are there white lines appearing on my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why are there white lines appearing on my screen?: So I've been having this problem for quite a while now, and it's starting to really annoy me now as I can't find any problem that looks like mine. This is a small sample of how things would look like with the problem. If you move your curser sometimes it resets and turns back...
  6. White dots appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White dots appearing on my screen: [ATTACH] How do i fix these white dots on programs this keeps happening on almost every program I use https://preview.redd.it/vdh1ynq6o7q61.png?width=980&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c2034f3e701e837ffa794e70cefd81d01716d44 submitted by /u/Revolutionary-You653 [link]...
  7. White screen and “Type to search” appearing and disappearing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White screen and “Type to search” appearing and disappearing.: Hello. Some days ago, after an update, the screen of my laptop won’t work anymore. There’s a white screen and the box type here to search keeps appearing and disappearing. I can’t open an app or anything like that. Please tell me what to do....
  8. White Shades appears on the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Shades appears on the screen: [ATTACH] These white shades appears on the screen when scrolling or while using any driver software like Steel series engine etc..?? could anyone give me a solution please..!!!...
  9. White box appearing on screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box appearing on screen on Windows 10: I operate a Microsoft Surface Windows 10 device. Recently, a small white box appears just off centre of the middle of the screen. Nothing happens when clicking on the box. It sits on top of all open applications. Any ideas on what maybe causing this problem, and how to...
  10. white screen before lock screen appears

in Windows 10 Support
    white screen before lock screen appears: I had a major cumulative system upgrade to my windows 10 home laptop 2 days ago. Since then when the laptop wakes from sleep (lift the laptop lid) I get a brief white screen before the lockscreen appears. This did not happen before the upgrade. Can the white screen be...