Windows 10: White screen at the top of my bar

Discus and support White screen at the top of my bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I was playing a game Genshin Impact using full screen, mode, and everything was going smoothly. But then I pressed something on my keyboard, and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bircherst, Jul 21, 2021.

1. bircherst Win User

White screen at the top of my bar

Hi! I was playing a game Genshin Impact using full screen, mode, and everything was going smoothly. But then I pressed something on my keyboard, and a white bar suddenly appeared at the top. I can't seem to find any way to get rid of it, and it is really irritating since it blocks part of my screen. I am wondering if there is a known way to fix this. Below is an image of it. Right clicking it does not give options other than move and minimize, neither do anything.Thank you.

:)

bircherst, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Jul 21, 2021
  3. lindalouk Win User
    Chrome---lots of white space at top of screen

Not exactly sure how to word this. When I go to Chrome, this is what I see, from top to bottom:

1. Tabs at very top.
    2. Address bar.
    3. Below address bar, huge amount of white space, then a line.
    4. Content.
    The huge white space takes up precious screen space. I want to get rid of it. At one point, Chrome/Google had some stuff there, which I deleted. But I cannot find a way to remove the white space. This wasn't there when I was running Windows 7 two weeks ago.
    Now I am running Windows 10.

Thanks.

lindalouk, Jul 21, 2021
  4. JuanV6 Win User

White bar Appearing in top right of home screen & all apps disappear

Sometimes when I boot my pc and I log in my home screen is blank except for a white bar in the top right of the screen it only goes away after I restart can anybody help?

JuanV6, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

1. White screen at the top of my bar - Similar Threads - White screen top

2. White bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White bar at the top of screen: I'm having a white bar at the top of my screen for the past three months with two monitors connected to my PC. Ctrl + Shift + Win + B doesn't help anymore. I've tested my computer's RAM and found errors, therefore replaced the RAM with a new one. After that I reinstalled OS...
  3. White bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White bar at the top of screen: I'm having a white bar at the top of my screen for the past three months with two monitors connected to my PC. Ctrl + Shift + Win + B doesn't help anymore. I've tested my computer's RAM and found errors, therefore replaced the RAM with a new one. After that I reinstalled OS...
  4. White bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. White bar on top left screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White bar on top left screen: Does anyone know how I can get rid of this bar? It really annoys me when I am playing games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-on-top-left-screen/8f3b2972-0e47-4e5e-9f2f-0884f5b0ff60
  6. White bar at top of screen when playing games in full screen.

White bar at top of screen when playing games in full screen.: Hi my toddler lent on my keyboard and it made the task bar and bar at the top ofthe screen appear. I googled how to get rid of it and I managed to hide the task bar in game but not the the bar at the top. I tried changing the resolution to a lower one and then reverting it...
  7. White Bar Covers top 1 inch of screen.

White Bar Covers top 1 inch of screen.: This has been asked over and over and the basic answers of updating drivers does not solve the problem. It is mostly always in a dual monitor setup. Refreshing the video driver only fixes it for a brief time. The Keystroke will reset the video system and work for short...
  8. White bar on top of apps that are starting,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White bar on top of apps that are starting,: Hello, I am Aryesh and I have a problem in my pc where if I open any built in windows apps, sometimes, there is a white bar on top of the application when it is starting, but if I drag it, or the application starts, the white bar on the top goes away, why? Any help is much...
  9. White bar at the top of maximized (full screen) programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White bar at the top of maximized (full screen) programs: I'm having an issue when certain programs are maximized (Firefox and Chrome) they cause a bar to appear at the top of them on a second monitor above the one the program is on. This bar appears over any window that's on the second monitor as long as the maximized program is in...
  10. White bar covering the top portion of my Main monitor screen

White bar covering the top portion of my Main monitor screen: An odd bug is happening to me on my main monitor. I currently have two monitors and whenever I open a tab that's already maximized, it has this wide white/transparent bar at the top that make it impossible to use some apps. I have a work around this, when I Press F11 to...