Windows 10: White screen cover the screen 2 seconds After the session is opened.

Discus and support White screen cover the screen 2 seconds After the session is opened. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since yesterday when i log in, the desktop appears 2 seconds ans gets covered with white screen. I Try to reboot in safe mode but problem was Still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Diego djkl, Jun 11, 2024.

1. White screen cover the screen 2 seconds After the session is opened.

Since yesterday when i log in, the desktop appears 2 seconds ans gets covered with white screen. I Try to reboot in safe mode but problem was Still there. Try on external monitor screen same problem. Try to re-install Windows with the option keep pour data but After the installation the white screen Still appears. I suppose that the problem comes from a virus and my question is : is there an other solution than re-install from Scratch?

:)

Diego djkl, Jun 11, 2024

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Multi-screen launch application on active screen taskbar

Hello Sachin,

I will try to explain you what I'm facing by an example:

Session 1: condition is with both screens are ON

• start pc
    • Go to taskbar on main screen (screen n°2 on the screenshot) and open calculator
    • calculator go "by default" on main screen
    • I move calculator to second screen (screen 1 on the screenshot)
    • I close calculator
    • Go to taskbar on main screen and open calculator
    Calculator will be on second screen (last position in fact)

I would like at this stage that action :If I'm using configuration with taskbar replication (cfr screenshot), then open calculator on last position on screen where I used taskbar, in this case it's main screen and not on second

• shutdown PC
    Session 2: condition is with main screen ON and second OFF executed after session1

• start pc
    • Go to taskbar on main screen (screen n°2 on the screenshot) and open calculator
    • calculator go now on second screen which is OFF. I don't see calculator. I have to use shortcut to snap to main screen
    This session 2 is more related to a device detection issue (Speccy, Nvidia configuration or windows state give active ...). I didn't find until now a way to detect as OFF except removing hdmi cable

To answer your question, I don't trying to open multiple apps. I want to change default behavior which is apparently : Use last position and last screen of the application" by Use last position and screen where taskbar called the application if you select
    configuration to have taskbar on all screens"

Thank you

Rudy

zigomatic_rdp, Jun 11, 2024
  4. John Vil Win User

White screen cover the screen 2 seconds After the session is opened.

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

White screen cover the screen 2 seconds After the session is opened.

1. White screen cover the screen 2 seconds After the session is opened. - Similar Threads - White screen cover

2. White screen cover the screen 2 seconds After the session is opened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen cover the screen 2 seconds After the session is opened.: Since yesterday when i log in, the desktop appears 2 seconds ans gets covered with white screen. I Try to reboot in safe mode but problem was Still there. Try on external monitor screen same problem. Try to re-install Windows with the option keep pour data but After the...
  3. White screen cover the screen 2 seconds After the session is opened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White screen cover the screen 2 seconds After the session is opened.: Since yesterday when i log in, the desktop appears 2 seconds ans gets covered with white screen. I Try to reboot in safe mode but problem was Still there. Try on external monitor screen same problem. Try to re-install Windows with the option keep pour data but After the...
  4. White screen after suspended mode for a second

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White screen after suspended mode for a second: So recently, whenever I lift the screen of my laptop dell latitude 3510 with win10 to end the suspended mode, the screen goes white for a second and then continues normally. It does not happen when I turn it on. I´ve checked the both the monitor and the intel graphics...
  5. White screen after suspended mode for a second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen after suspended mode for a second: So recently, whenever I lift the screen of my laptop dell latitude 3510 with win10 to end the suspended mode, the screen goes white for a second and then continues normally. It does not happen when I turn it on. I´ve checked the both the monitor and the intel graphics...
  6. White screen after suspended mode for a second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. White Bar Covers top 1 inch of screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Bar Covers top 1 inch of screen.: This has been asked over and over and the basic answers of updating drivers does not solve the problem. It is mostly always in a dual monitor setup. Refreshing the video driver only fixes it for a brief time. The Keystroke will reset the video system and work for short...
  8. white screen after opening the lid

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    white screen after opening the lid: so the computer basicly works naturally but after i close the lid and the computer goes to sleep and open it again all i see is a white screen with only the cursur showing , for the computer to show display again i must power off the computer by holding the power button and...
  9. White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen: [IMG]When I start playing a video, it plays fine until I open it in fullscreen. Then, a few seconds later the screen starts showing white. When move the cursur it stops or do anything that disturbes the video. I have already updated to the latest drivers of my graphics card....
  10. Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    Static (white noise) covering the screen on boot up: Hello I got a Dell Inspiron 3050 Net-top PC for a friend to use as a media streaming platform for the bedroom. I have not installed any programs/software/apps/additional drivers on to it yet. The computer worked fine for the first 5 – 6 boot-ups and all was well....