Windows 10: White screen crash without BSOD. Please help

Discus and support White screen crash without BSOD. Please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my Computer Keeps on crashing when I play games on it with a white screen sometimes it's blue, brown, and green without a BSOD. I'm guessing it can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JosephQuier, Sep 26, 2020.

1. White screen crash without BSOD. Please help

So my Computer Keeps on crashing when I play games on it with a white screen sometimes it's blue, brown, and green without a BSOD. I'm guessing it can crash on things that require some amount of resources like TF2, Robloxyes I play roblox, CSGO and sometimes when it boots up. Please help this is really getting annoying

:)

JosephQuier, Sep 26, 2020

2. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Sep 26, 2020
  3. BSOD, KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Please Help

Steps 13-17 = Went into bios and reverted to default settings, no overclock now

Step 18 = Created a backup usb

Step 19 = Created new restore point, Reset bios to default settings

Step 20 =

White screen crash without BSOD. Please help [​IMG]

Step 21 = Uninstalled Avast

Step 22 = Uninstalled Malwarebytes

Step 23 = Windows Defender is ON

Step 24 =
    HD Tune Pro
    Drive C:

Drive G:

Step 25 =
    Seatools

That's all I've done so far. Will continue overnight.

AlexHamilton, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

White screen crash without BSOD. Please help

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

White screen crash without BSOD. Please help

1. White screen crash without BSOD. Please help - Similar Threads - White screen crash

2. PLEASE HELP ...... MY PC KEEPS CRASHING - BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE HELP ...... MY PC KEEPS CRASHING - BSOD: PLEASE HELP..... My computer is constantly crashing and giving me the BSOD. I'm averaging maybe 15mins between crashes atm. Most BSOD codes say WHEA uncorrectable error. I have found and fixed this issue previously but this one has me stumped. Any advice would be...
  3. White crash screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White crash screen: MSI GE62 6QD APACHE PRO Everytime I wake laptop from sleep I get a white "collecting information" screen that is suppose to be blue and is frozen.. Forces me to have to hold power to force laptop to restart. Whenever I boot back up, I always get the welcome screen. I press...
  4. Google White Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google White Screen Crash: I have download chrome to my new windows laptop but every time I open it I get a white screen for a second then it just closes. I have tried re-installing, clearing all local data and even deactivating firewall but nothing has fixed this. Any ideas or solutions? submitted by...
  5. Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue

Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue: Hello... I am having a issue with my HP laptop running Windows 10. You have probably already heard of the "White Screen" issue, but I believe in this case it is somewhat unique. My laptop is booting up to a blank white screen. At first, I was able to view the screen via HDMI...
  6. Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.

Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.: Hey guys. For the past few days I've been getting frequent BSOD crashes with various errors. Some of the ones I've noticed are: Attempted execute of noexecute memory, cache manager, irql not less or equal, watchdog violation, system service exception (klif.sys), kmode...
  7. BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files): Hi all, I've been getting some hard reboots while gaming recently. Generally, there have been no BSODs and crash dump files created when these reboots occur. I have since ran Windows' driver verifier to force some BSODs that may/may not be related to the reboots I am...
  8. Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?

Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?: Hello from New Zealand! Intel i7 920 cpu Gigabyte GA EX58 Mobo EVGA 750w psu Nvidia GTX970 gpu Starts on 2 ssd's and runs 4 hds Had my computer show nothing but black screen before the weekend. I have managed to get it back up and running after changing the power...
  9. Laptop has random crashes and first BSOD (Orange Screen) - Please Help

Laptop has random crashes and first BSOD (Orange Screen) - Please Help: Hi guys, I recently (within the last 4 months) purchased a gaming laptop. Seeing as the MSI brand was getting a lot of good reviews, I searched and found one of there laptops to fit my needs perfectly. The MSI Ghost Pro - 002 looked like a fast and lightweight laptop. The...
  10. Windows 10 Boot White Flashing screen - HELP Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Boot White Flashing screen - HELP Please: My operating system : - AMD A12 - Lenovo Ideapad 310 - Ram 8 - Radeon R7 + R8 The problem is : When i starting windows i always get boot white flashing screen and become black, i must restart windows to get normal booting again. But, sometime i can get twice or many....