Windows 10: White screen crash without BSOD. Please help

Discus and support White screen crash without BSOD. Please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my Computer Keeps on crashing when I play games on it with a white screen sometimes it's blue, brown, and green without a BSOD. I'm guessing it can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JosephQuier, Sep 26, 2020.

1. White screen crash without BSOD. Please help

So my Computer Keeps on crashing when I play games on it with a white screen sometimes it's blue, brown, and green without a BSOD. I'm guessing it can crash on things that require some amount of resources like TF2, Robloxyes I play roblox, CSGO and sometimes when it boots up. Please help this is really getting annoying

:)

JosephQuier, Sep 26, 2020

2. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Sep 26, 2020
  3. BSOD, KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE, Please Help

Steps 13-17 = Went into bios and reverted to default settings, no overclock now

Step 18 = Created a backup usb

Step 19 = Created new restore point, Reset bios to default settings

Step 20 =

White screen crash without BSOD. Please help [​IMG]

Step 21 = Uninstalled Avast

Step 22 = Uninstalled Malwarebytes

Step 23 = Windows Defender is ON

Step 24 =
    HD Tune Pro
    Drive C:

Drive G:

Step 25 =
    Seatools

That's all I've done so far. Will continue overnight.

AlexHamilton, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

White screen crash without BSOD. Please help

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

White screen crash without BSOD. Please help

1. White screen crash without BSOD. Please help - Similar Threads - White screen crash

2. BSOD crashes, please help :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crashes, please help :: hello! I haven't had any bugcheck issues on this computer before, however, today I had 5 0x3b bsod errors in the past 4 hours. I don't remember installing any new software today. I used the GeForce experience update feature to reinstall my drivers, however I still got the...
  3. BSOD crashes, please help :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crashes, please help :: hello! I haven't had any bugcheck issues on this computer before, however, today I had 5 0x3b bsod errors in the past 4 hours. I don't remember installing any new software today. I used the GeForce experience update feature to reinstall my drivers, however I still got the...
  4. Please Help BSOD Crashes: Ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help BSOD Crashes: Ntoskrnl.exe: Hi: Thank you for any help! I have for several weeks gotten a BSOD crash with the following info: Kernel Security Check Failure. Blue Screen View indicates it is related to ntoskml.exe+410129, or ntoskml.exe+3fc0c0. I have run sfc /scannow twice it found something to repair,...
  5. Please Help BSOD Crashes: Ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help BSOD Crashes: Ntoskrnl.exe: Hi: Thank you for any help! I have for several weeks gotten a BSOD crash with the following info: Kernel Security Check Failure. Blue Screen View indicates it is related to ntoskml.exe+410129, or ntoskml.exe+3fc0c0. I have run sfc /scannow twice it found something to repair,...
  6. Please Help BSOD Crashes: Ntoskrnl.exe

7. PC crashes irregularly with and without BSODs. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes irregularly with and without BSODs. Please help.: Hi everyone, I got a major problem with my PC and hope that you can help me with it. The problem: At some time in the past my PC started crashing with BSODs. At first it was only like once a month or so, but recently past 3-4 months the problem became more and more present...
  8. PC crashes irregularly with and without BSODs. Please help.

PC crashes irregularly with and without BSODs. Please help.: Hi everyone, I got a major problem with my PC and hope that you can help me with it. The problem: At some time in the past my PC started crashing with BSODs. At first it was only like once a month or so, but recently past 3-4 months the problem became more and more present...
  9. System crash BSoD! please help!

System crash BSoD! please help!: Getting blue screen often after installing Windows 10 Home. Did a clean install of windows but still getting. Updated drivers but no effect. Ran memtest86 to check RAM and it passed. Attaching below dump during recent last 2 crashes. Please help!this crash says...
  10. Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue

Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue: Hello... I am having a issue with my HP laptop running Windows 10. You have probably already heard of the "White Screen" issue, but I believe in this case it is somewhat unique. My laptop is booting up to a blank white screen. At first, I was able to view the screen via HDMI...