Windows 10: white screen of death

Discus and support white screen of death in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me, recently i have the white screen of death yes im able to use apps like opera and task manager but when i did try win + r to do the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArielMonrroy, Mar 2, 2022.

1. white screen of death

Please help me, recently i have the white screen of death yes im able to use apps like opera and task manager but when i did try win + r to do the stuff and reboot my system my win + r doesnt work dont no know why but it just doesnt, im feeling as i need to buy a new computer which i dont want too because im saving for a car right now so please help

:)

ArielMonrroy, Mar 2, 2022
  2. DallasB Win User

White screen of death...

HI All,
    I have a Toshiba Satellite A665. I't going to be 7 yrs old in Oct. I'm running W 10. Lately, it seems to keep getting the white screen of death and I can't get out of it. If my web browser is open and say playing my Pandora station, I will still be able to hear it just not see it. I've got everything backed up to the cloud and an external HD at this point. Not sure how to fix. I use Norton Anti V & firewall if that helps.

Thanks,DB

DallasB, Mar 2, 2022
  3. Orange screen of death

I just got the orange screen of death at startup this week. When I tried just entering my password, the screen went black and then back to the orange screen with white stripes. Are there other suggestions for getting past this?

Ron Hanson, Mar 2, 2022
  4. white screen of death

N97 White Screen of Death

The phone is refusing to start and only the white screen of death saying Nokia comes up. I reset it with the key board using the
    Shift + Space bar + Backspace + Power key. Twice now it has come back but as soon as I restart it, screen goes funny and it fails to restart with the white screen. I think Nokia service is the next port of call unless someone has an option.

mpierce---01, Mar 2, 2022
Thema:

white screen of death

1. white screen of death - Similar Threads - white screen death

2. white screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white screen of death: Please help me, recently i have the white screen of death yes im able to use apps like opera and task manager but when i did try win + r to do the stuff and reboot my system my win + r doesnt work dont no know why but it just doesnt, im feeling as i need to buy a new computer...
  3. white screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white screen of death: Please help me, recently i have the white screen of death yes im able to use apps like opera and task manager but when i did try win + r to do the stuff and reboot my system my win + r doesnt work dont no know why but it just doesnt, im feeling as i need to buy a new computer...
  4. Screen of Death???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen of Death???: I "Attempted" a factory reset on a Dell 2330 I just aquired, the reset seemed to be going text book normal. Then on restarting i got the infamous blue screen. . .which turned into a lot of pop-up boxes and a flashing red screen with a code of some sorts it seems. Any and all...
  5. Screen of Death???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen of Death???: I "Attempted" a factory reset on a Dell 2330 I just aquired, the reset seemed to be going text book normal. Then on restarting i got the infamous blue screen. . .which turned into a lot of pop-up boxes and a flashing red screen with a code of some sorts it seems. Any and all...
  6. Screen of Death???

7. Screen of death.

Screen of death.: Hello, this is my first time posting on microsoft as I have been met with various issues. I have never had a problem with blue screen of death. I installed a new SSD and cloned my HDD onto it. Everything worked fine for about 8 months until lately I've been getting 'your PC...
  8. Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen: For the past 8 hours now my computer has been constantly showing a white screen or a flickering screen on my desktop, everytime i log into my computer. I have restarted, repowered and did a full resset but nothing had worked. I have tried using the safe mode on the log in...
  9. Screen of death

Screen of death: My computer will not start up. It says “Your PC did not start up correctly. There’s a Stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I started when we were having a thunderstorm, so I shutdown as usual and unplugged it. Waited till the next day to plug in and this is what happened. Can...
  10. White screen of death...

in Windows 10 Support
    White screen of death...: HI All, I have a Toshiba Satellite A665. I't going to be 7 yrs old in Oct. I'm running W 10. Lately, it seems to keep getting the white screen of death and I can't get out of it. If my web browser is open and say playing my Pandora station, I will still be able to hear it...