Windows 10: White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store.

Discus and support White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Apart from just showing white screen I have to launch the app multiple times to Load the game.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AHMEDKHAN-1, Oct 21, 2019.

1. White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store.

Apart from just showing white screen I have to launch the app multiple times to Load the game. White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store. 08abd255-e2df-49c0-80ae-2351cfc12550?upload=true.png

:)

AHMEDKHAN-1, Oct 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Oct 21, 2019
  3. Game not launching on Windows 10

Hi InvincibleHawk8,

There's a lot of possible reasons why you're unable to launch your game on Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 21, 2019
  4. White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store.

Game not launching on Windows 10

Hi InvincibleHawk8,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why your game keeps on crashing when you are tying to launch it. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store.

1. White Screen on Launching apps(games) from windows store. - Similar Threads - White Screen Launching

2. White screen/crashing when launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen/crashing when launching games: Hello, recently my PC has been crashing whenever i launch any video game. I've checked the temperatures of my components and it does not seem to be the issue, I've updated drivers and it hasn't fixed the problem.I checked the logs and here's what I found:The computer has...
  3. White screen/crashing when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen/crashing when launching games: Hello, recently my PC has been crashing whenever i launch any video game. I've checked the temperatures of my components and it does not seem to be the issue, I've updated drivers and it hasn't fixed the problem.I checked the logs and here's what I found:The computer has...
  4. White screen/crashing when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Launch Windows Store Apps from Run Window

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Launch Windows Store Apps from Run Window: I like to start programs using the Run Window Windows Logo-R. I start Chrome this way. I start MS Word this way. I start many things this way. It's just faster for me then dinking around with a mouse going through the start-->programs menus.Anyway....the other day I went to...
  6. Launch Windows Store Apps from Run Window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Launch Windows Store Apps from Run Window: I like to start programs using the Run Window Windows Logo-R. I start Chrome this way. I start MS Word this way. I start many things this way. It's just faster for me then dinking around with a mouse going through the start-->programs menus.Anyway....the other day I went to...
  7. Launch Windows Store Apps from Run Window

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Can't launch apps from Xbox Game Pass/Microsoft Store

Can't launch apps from Xbox Game Pass/Microsoft Store: I've purchased the Xbox Game Pass and attempted to install Forza Horizon 4 The game successfully installed, but I couldnt launch it. Nothing at all happens when I click launch. I went into the root folder of the game, after I had given myself permission to view files in...
  9. Microsoft Store Game Apps not launching in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game Apps not launching in Windows 10: Installing fine but when go to play or launch, the program shuts down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-game-apps-not-launching-in-windows/e98edf2e-bf3a-4797-bdfa-9ec99ba4acdf
  10. Unable to launch games or apps from the Microsoft store.

Unable to launch games or apps from the Microsoft store.: Split from this thread. Is there a way for me to open the Microsoft Store with the purpose of opening an app or game and have it download and then launch immediately for me to use. I am a self taught user and am 72 years of age. An unwanted person who compromised my...