Windows 10: White screen upon reaching services screen during initial boot up?

Discus and support White screen upon reaching services screen during initial boot up? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Pretty much what the title say, just got an ASUS laptop with Windows 10 and the screen goes completely white on the services section of set up. Is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dorpsbewoner, Sep 5, 2019.

1. White screen upon reaching services screen during initial boot up?

Pretty much what the title say, just got an ASUS laptop with Windows 10 and the screen goes completely white on the services section of set up. Is this supposed to happen? How long do I wait?

:)

Dorpsbewoner, Sep 5, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Derek12 Win User
    Remove initial screen.

How can I remove the video card initial screen when booting. It delays for 7 seconds.

Nibitor doesn't seem to support this BIOS well

Thanks.

Derek12, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

White screen upon reaching services screen during initial boot up?

Remove initial screen.

To the best of my knowledge, you can't. The GPU's OPROM will always hijack the boot process. Some GPUs show it, some don't, but you don't have control over it because it's how the GPU initializes on boot. Some might not show it, but they all hijack the boot process in some way, shape, or form. It's similar to how a RAID OPROM will hijack your POST if you have RAID enabled.

Aquinus, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

White screen upon reaching services screen during initial boot up?

1. White screen upon reaching services screen during initial boot up? - Similar Threads - White screen upon

2. black screen during boot up?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    black screen during boot up?: I was gaming on my computer a couple months ago and it just shut down out of no where. Ever since then, every time I restart or shut down and boot up my computer, it shows a black screen with a little gray rectangle on it for a little bit before it shows the Gigabyte boot...
  3. black screen during boot up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen during boot up?: I was gaming on my computer a couple months ago and it just shut down out of no where. Ever since then, every time I restart or shut down and boot up my computer, it shows a black screen with a little gray rectangle on it for a little bit before it shows the Gigabyte boot...
  4. black screen during boot up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen dim during boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen dim during boot up: Hey guys, on my laptop Im set to high performance, disabled power saving in my graphic properties, the issue is this When I boot my laptop Plugged in to charger, first screen is dell and second screen is the windows logo with dots and third screen is the dots and my screen...
  6. Strange screen upon boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange screen upon boot: [IMG]Every time i boot up my pc i get this screen that displays right before my bios screen. Any idea what is causing it or how to get rid of it. It doesnt seem to affect my pc in any other way and everything loads fine. Just cant figure out what or why this screen is here....
  7. Black screen with cursur dash during initial boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with cursur dash during initial boot.: Now I searched and found a long list of cures for the problem that none panned out to correct the problem. My system is listed so you can see what it is. The problem apears to be unique to the MB and the 2504 BIOS falsh. No I have not reflashed to return to earlier BIOS...
  8. White screen on boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen on boot up: Posting here because the live chat and call back feature isn't working. My laptop boots to a white screen. It worked normally when linked up through a tv. The faqs said i should boot into safe mode but now the white screen still remains but i can't link to a tv anymore. Is...
  9. White screen at boot up - mystery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White screen at boot up - mystery: Ok so I don't think this is an issue with Windows 10 as it did it in Windows 7 as well. It's an Asus netbook Atom N550 which came with Windows 7 starter. Someone had cloned the drive onto a bigger drive and there were lots of odd partitions everywhere so I repartitioned the...
  10. Black screen on initial boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen on initial boot: Acer laptop running 10 Home fully updated. Turn the power on and the computer boots very quickly to a very dark black screen. I can just make out the desktop but not clearly enough to do anything. Power off then on again and it boots correctly but very slowly. Any ideas...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to edit on screen message when first booting up windows

2. white screen during windows 10 setup

3. windows services white screen