Windows 10: White Screen when logging into Microsoft store

Discus and support White Screen when logging into Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I try to log into Microsoft store, once I enter my password it loads for a few seconds and then goes completely white and doesn't change at all I've... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ÁineO' Sullivan, Jul 9, 2019.

1. White Screen when logging into Microsoft store

I try to log into Microsoft store, once I enter my password it loads for a few seconds and then goes completely white and doesn't change at all

I've reset Microsoft store, updated my computer, changed my computer account to a local account.

The same problem occurs when I try to add an app account to my computer in settings

Please help!!!

:)

ÁineO' Sullivan, Jul 9, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft App Store Login Screen Blank White

Hello Annie,

Thank you for your reply.

Let us try to create a new user account with different Microsoft account and check if the issue persist.

If you have already logged in with a Microsoft account, I suggest you to covert that Microsoft account into local account. Later login using newly created local account to create a different Microsoft account.

Step 1: To convert the account, you can do the following:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account on Windows 10.
    • Click Start and then PC settings.
    • Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Disconnect on the right of the screen.
    • Enter your Microsoft account's password, and click on Next.
    • Type in a Username, Password, and Password Hint that you want set for your Local account and click
      Next. Click on Sign out and Finish button.

Step 2: Create new Microsoft account

Refer: Sign in with
    a Microsoft account

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

White Screen when logging into Microsoft store

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

White Screen when logging into Microsoft store

1. White Screen when logging into Microsoft store - Similar Threads - White Screen logging

2. Can't log into Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log into Microsoft Store: I'm unable to log into the Microsoft Store. The error I'm receiving states "You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead." I've signed into it before and I've even bought games like Forza Horizon 4 and a few others under the same...
  3. White screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen: I had a problem with my desk. I simply reformat it using the reset options that remove all personal files from my desktop. While I was in the process, I was already at 70%, but when I went out and came back, the screen is blank. I managed to force the shutdown, but when I...
  4. Computer blue screens when logging in

Computer blue screens when logging in: My brothers computer is having an issue when he logs in the computer crashes. He said he had removed spyware with malware bites before it started blue screening. I tried to remove the program in safe mode but it did nothing. I also noticed that in safe mode some of his...
  5. Can't log-in to Microsoft Store

Can't log-in to Microsoft Store: I attempted to sign into the MS Store to purchase Forza Horizon 4, but was unable to do so. When I tried, I got the error"We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later". I am not logged in a local account. When I ran the Microsoft Accounts Diagnostic I...
  6. Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store

Issues with logging in on the Microsoft Store: I keep trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store but everytime I choose my account to log into it just cuts to a grey pop-up then says, "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." Along side this all of the apps I try to install...
  7. White Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Screen: Had a problem with my desktop. I just reformat it using the reset options that removes all personal files in my desktop. While on the process it was already at 50% but when I left and came back the screen is white. I managed to force shutdown but when i booted it up it's...
  8. Black screen when logging in

Black screen when logging in: Hi, I recently built my first PC using some new parts and some second hand ones from my friends, and it worked perfectly. Then I went away for a week and got back today, went to boot it up, made it to login, logged in and then the screen went black with the cursor appearing,...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection white screen: When I try and play Microsoft Solitaire I get a white screen. I am using Windows 10 with all updates installed including the October update to 1809 Microsoft Mahjong works okay I have tried the following Updated to latest version Reset the app Uninstalled the app and...
  10. White blank screen when open an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White blank screen when open an app: I got white blank screen when open some program, but it's still click-able button if i can found the button location. Like if i click the "cancel" button it will close the program like if its normal. this is the example of "white blank screen" when i run docker. It's not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store white screen