Windows 10: White Screen when logging into Microsoft store

Discus and support White Screen when logging into Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I try to log into Microsoft store, once I enter my password it loads for a few seconds and then goes completely white and doesn't change at all I've... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ÁineO' Sullivan, Jul 9, 2019.

1. White Screen when logging into Microsoft store

I try to log into Microsoft store, once I enter my password it loads for a few seconds and then goes completely white and doesn't change at all

I've reset Microsoft store, updated my computer, changed my computer account to a local account.

The same problem occurs when I try to add an app account to my computer in settings

Please help!!!

:)

ÁineO' Sullivan, Jul 9, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft App Store Login Screen Blank White

Hello Annie,

Thank you for your reply.

Let us try to create a new user account with different Microsoft account and check if the issue persist.

If you have already logged in with a Microsoft account, I suggest you to covert that Microsoft account into local account. Later login using newly created local account to create a different Microsoft account.

Step 1: To convert the account, you can do the following:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account on Windows 10.
    • Click Start and then PC settings.
    • Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Disconnect on the right of the screen.
    • Enter your Microsoft account's password, and click on Next.
    • Type in a Username, Password, and Password Hint that you want set for your Local account and click
      Next. Click on Sign out and Finish button.

Step 2: Create new Microsoft account

Refer: Sign in with
    a Microsoft account

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

White Screen when logging into Microsoft store

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

White Screen when logging into Microsoft store

1. White Screen when logging into Microsoft store - Similar Threads - White Screen logging

2. Microsoft Store displays a blank Black or White screen

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store displays a blank Black or White screen: [ATTACH]Several Windows users have reported experiencing a blank Black or White screen issue on Microsoft Store. This issue could be caused due to multiple reasons including a corrupted Store cache, damaged system files, and incorrect time and region settings. Now, if you are...
  3. Microsoft store blank white screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store blank white screen: when I try to purchase something from the Microsoft store a small window pops up that says wait a moment please then turns white and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it...
  4. Microsoft store blank white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store blank white screen: when I try to purchase something from the Microsoft store a small window pops up that says wait a moment please then turns white and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it...
  5. Microsoft store blank white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white: Hi all,I had a thread running about being unable to add the Raw image extension from the store. After lots of store re-setting I found the "get"button was actually white on white so not visible unless you look really closely. Here is a screen shot:Appreciate advice on how to...
  7. Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white: Hi all,I had a thread running about being unable to add the Raw image extension from the store. After lots of store re-setting I found the "get"button was actually white on white so not visible unless you look really closely. Here is a screen shot:Appreciate advice on how to...
  8. Buttons in Microsoft store are white on white

9. White screen after logging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen after logging in: whenever I log into my pc a while screen boots up and prevents me from clicking anything. I tried going on safe mode, and a screen says unknown hard error, and sihost.exe is making this appear. If I click OK on it the white screen reappears in safe mode. How can I fix this?...
  10. Blank white pop up screen in Microsoft store

Blank white pop up screen in Microsoft store: when i try to download anything in the microsoft store I keep getting a pop up screen that says "please wait a moment" and the that pop up screen turns white and nothing happens....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store white screen

2. white screen when logging into microsoft store

3. blank screen when trying to sign into microsoft store

4. microsoft store white blank screen when i try to download