Windows 10: White screen when opening a folder

Discus and support White screen when opening a folder in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone know why this white screen happens every time I open any folder on my desktop or new open any folder? Video: https://streamable.com/2qsep I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/leo24pm, Mar 11, 2020.

1. White screen when opening a folder

Anyone know why this white screen happens every time I open any folder on my desktop or new open any folder? Video: https://streamable.com/2qsep

I have ryzen 9 3900 and Corsair mp600

submitted by /u/leo24pm
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/leo24pm, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Mar 11, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Jacko28 Win User

White screen when opening a folder

Opening a Folder in VC++

I've recently started learning VC++ and it's coming along quite nicley, I've now been given a little task by my boss to add a button to an excisting Incident report program.

All the button needs to do is open a new explorer window and open the folder selected in the incident report program. There isn't a deadline for it, it's just to assist in my learning.

I'm not asking for anyone to do it for me, i just need a few suggestions on how to do this so i'm looking in the correct direction?

Thanks

Jacko28, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

White screen when opening a folder

1. White screen when opening a folder - Similar Threads - White screen opening

2. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...: When I was approve by parent and also when entering the code in "My parent is here" and the screen is open again, there will always be a white box in the edge of the desktop screen...
  3. why does my screen go white when opening Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my screen go white when opening Fortnite?: Hi!im trying to open fortnite on my computer but when it opens, the screen goes white and some other colors too, this hasnt happened before. its white that i cant see anything else, could someone please help me with it? i tryed to put a picture here but it didnt let me.i have...
  4. why does my screen go white when opening Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my screen go white when opening Fortnite?: Hi!im trying to open fortnite on my computer but when it opens, the screen goes white and some other colors too, this hasnt happened before. its white that i cant see anything else, could someone please help me with it? i tryed to put a picture here but it didnt let me.i have...
  5. Feather client stuck on a white screen when I try to open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feather client stuck on a white screen when I try to open it: my real name is Adrian, not bubupro102Hello,so I tried hosting a Minecraft server on my PC, but my friends weren't able to join. I did everything you need to do, like port forwarding, disabling my PC's firewall etc... But it didn't work.So I gave up with that method, and I...
  6. Feather client stuck on a white screen when I try to open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feather client stuck on a white screen when I try to open it: my real name is Adrian, not bubupro102Hello,so I tried hosting a Minecraft server on my PC, but my friends weren't able to join. I did everything you need to do, like port forwarding, disabling my PC's firewall etc... But it didn't work.So I gave up with that method, and I...
  7. white screen after opening the lid

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    white screen after opening the lid: so the computer basicly works naturally but after i close the lid and the computer goes to sleep and open it again all i see is a white screen with only the cursur showing , for the computer to show display again i must power off the computer by holding the power button and...
  8. Chrome opens with only a white screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome opens with only a white screen: I recently added RAM and upgraded my Windows 7 computer to Windows 10 Pro. Everything upgraded and worked fine, except Chrome. I have uninstalled and reinstall Google Chrome a number of times. The install seems to work fine with no error messages or hang ups. Then when I...
  9. White blank screen when open an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White blank screen when open an app: I got white blank screen when open some program, but it's still click-able button if i can found the button location. Like if i click the "cancel" button it will close the program like if its normal. this is the example of "white blank screen" when i run docker. It's not...
  10. White Screen Flash When Opening Firefox 60 or 61

in Browsers and Email
    White Screen Flash When Opening Firefox 60 or 61: A white screen flashes when I open Firefox 61 Beta 4 and it is very annoying. Does anyone know about a fix for this? 109932

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my folder remains white after opening