Windows 10: White screen whilst setting up a brand new laptop

Discus and support White screen whilst setting up a brand new laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My female friend can't input her mobile phone number into the setup android or iPhone linked account due to her works regulations, so she clicks not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zoream, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Zoream Win User

White screen whilst setting up a brand new laptop

My female friend can't input her mobile phone number into the setup android or iPhone linked account due to her works regulations, so she clicks not now option, the screen goes white. It has the microphone icon, the keyboard icon etc, and the back button. She waits a while and nothing is happening.

It will not allow her to progress, hard restarting the laptop just goes back to that screen on boot up.

:)

Zoream, Sep 4, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 4, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Sep 4, 2019
  4. menarez Win User

brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. White screen whilst setting up a brand new laptop - Similar Threads - White screen whilst

2. Brand new laptop blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop blue screen: Hello my brand new Asus Laptop just crashed with a blue screen of death. I've noticed some flickering in the screen aswell. ThanksLog:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XHaoYr8S96rflA6PF8GmelGQEm7mrl_P/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Brand new laptop blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop blue screen: Hello my brand new Asus Laptop just crashed with a blue screen of death. I've noticed some flickering in the screen aswell. ThanksLog:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XHaoYr8S96rflA6PF8GmelGQEm7mrl_P/view?usp=sharing...
  4. White screen when setting up laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen when setting up laptop: I've bought a laptop and I've reset it to its original design, and as i set it up i get to the services screen and a white screen appears, and it stays like that, is there a way to stop this from happening?...
  5. White screen when setting up laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen when setting up laptop: I've bought a laptop and I've reset it to its original design, and as i set it up i get to the services screen and a white screen appears, and it stays like that, is there a way to stop this from happening?...
  6. White screen when setting up laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Brand new PC boots to orange and white screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new PC boots to orange and white screen: Hello, I just built my first gaming PC and had gotten it all situated. I used a laptop to download the Windows 10 media creation tool onto a USB of mine so i could install Windows 10. I went into my settings and selected the USB as the boot drive and proceeded. However,...
  8. Blinking Screen on Brand New Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blinking Screen on Brand New Laptop: Hey Everyone! Just got a brand new Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 3. Downloaded all of the driver updates and Windows updates. I noticed that the screen blinks every 10-15 minutes or so. It’s a quick blink, almost like a dimming. Is this a Windows software bug or update...
  9. Brand new PC Crashes whilst playing XPlane. Blue Screen of death!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new PC Crashes whilst playing XPlane. Blue Screen of death!: Recently configured a brand new PC for Xplane. Consistently the system crashes every time I play the simulator. The last crash I got the blue screen of death and recorded the Windows Log error code. The Computer has rebooted from a bug check. The bug check was: 0x00000124...
  10. White Screen while setting up Windows 10 on a new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Screen while setting up Windows 10 on a new laptop: So my mother recently landed a new job so we bought her a new laptop, but when setting it up, right after the screen that says "Link your phone and PC", the screen goes blank, only showing the tab above that shows setup progress (In this case "Services") and options at the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. white screen after adding MSA setting up new PC