Windows 10: White Screen with "Do More With Your Voice" after Microsoft update

Discus and support White Screen with "Do More With Your Voice" after Microsoft update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have a Windows 10 Home Acer PC (on 1709) which did a Microsoft automatic update yesterday and then rebooted and now I have a white screen as below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mtsreply, May 16, 2018.

1. mtsreply Win User

White Screen with "Do More With Your Voice" after Microsoft update

Have a Windows 10 Home Acer PC (on 1709) which did a Microsoft automatic update yesterday and then rebooted and now I have a white screen as below which sits in front of everything and it is impossible to close and the accept button is greyed out. Anybody know how to stop this from happening, can not even get to safe mode.

White Screen with "Do More With Your Voice" after Microsoft update [​IMG]

:)

mtsreply, May 16, 2018

2. White Screen

Hi Tracy,

To assist you better, kindly send us a screenshot and provide more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you encountering this issue upon startup or after it wakes up from sleep?
    • Are you getting any error message once the computer turns white and blank screen?
    We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, May 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 white screen in Update and more (multiple issues)

Having multiple problems with my new laptop HP Envy, purchased in February with Windows 10 installed. Having been trying to fix for a week, and just seems to get worse. FYI, followed instructions elsewhere, and saw last installed update was KB 3140741
    on 3/23.

• First problem I noticed is that I could open iTunes, but when I connected my iPad, iTunes couldn't see it.
    • Next I noticed Backup and Update issues. I can get to Settings > Updates etc, but then it locks on a white screen, and I can't select Backup or Update.
    • I can open File Explorer and see what I want to, but can't use right click to "Open in a new window," nor to create a New Folder.
    • Was able to use my HP scanner this morning, but saving to file, the "save as" screen churned for 5 minutes on "working on it" before it listed the files in the last folder I saved to.
    • And last, when I closed Edge browser this morning, I saw yet another new screen, a white square with "Just a moment..." With the circling dot. That went away after a few minutes, so I did a "shut down," and it churned on "Shutting down" for 25 minutes before
      returning to the lock then welcome screen. (FYI, had been using Chrome, but that's not working right either)
    Help, please! Would appreciate simple instructions as to what I need to do to rescue my new laptop!

Michelle_888, May 16, 2018
Thema:

White Screen with "Do More With Your Voice" after Microsoft update

1. White Screen with "Do More With Your Voice" after Microsoft update - Similar Threads - White Screen More

2. White screen after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen after update: Yesterday i updated my laptop and now whenever i turn on my laptop i get this screen, i already tried deleting the lateta updates in safe mode and even re installed windows but still no succeswith ctrl tab i can see that the window is a microsoft account window....
  3. White screen after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White screen after update: Yesterday i updated my laptop and now whenever i turn on my laptop i get this screen, i already tried deleting the lateta updates in safe mode and even re installed windows but still no succeswith ctrl tab i can see that the window is a microsoft account window....
  4. White screen after windows updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White screen after windows updates: It seems KB5000908 has bricked my computer. It installed last night, since then when my computer is started it loads to back/white screens (one black, one white). The cursor appears and can move over both screens. Ctrl alt delete brings up the account switch menu, but task...
  5. White screen after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White screen after update: [ATTACH] Hello! Yesterday, I was using my computer normally and when I shut it down, windows started installing some updates, as it does often. Today, I booted my PC and tried to log-in. For some reason, my computer took ages to log-in, getting stuck on the "Welcome"...
  6. White screen after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    White screen after update: Hello! Yesterday, I was using my computer normally and when I shut it down, windows started installing some updates, as it does often. Today, I booted my PC and tried to log-in. For some reason, my computer took ages to log-in, getting stuck on the "Welcome" screen for a...
  7. White Screen after Update to 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    White Screen after Update to 2004: Hi tenforums people! I would not put a high priority on this ticket. I am an experienced PC technician, and am just posting this for the general benefit of the community. I have a run-of-the-mill, consumer-grade Dell laptop Inspiron 15-3565, Win 10 Home x64 AMD Radeon R4...
  8. Windows 10 update - stuck with no mouse and do more with your voice screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update - stuck with no mouse and do more with your voice screen: [IMG] Help.. windows updated last night and now i cant use my computer. The mouse has disappeared. I have tried FN and f5, no luck. Also tried mouse settings but even when i bring these up i cant get into anything, the enter key seems to have stopped working too. I was...
  9. Do more with your voice on blue screen on desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do more with your voice on blue screen on desktop: this popped up this morning on our desktop and because we could not get rid of it after several attempts, hit Accept. We now no longer have access.....please help, we are not interested in Cortana....
  10. Do more with your voice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do more with your voice: Hello, I didn't use my laptop for more than a month and now when I turned it on the update appeared. Okay, I updated it and after update all my desktop was zoomed in, icons very big ect. So I restarted it and when I logged in to my user, this screen appeared and I don't know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do more with your voice windows 10

2. do more with your voice

3. do more with your voice windows update

4. DO MORE WITH VOICE,
  5. windows 10 do more with your voice,
  6. do more with your voice windows,
  7. windows 10 stuck on do more with your voice,
  8. Do More With,
  9. do more with voice microsoft error,
  10. do morewith voice,
  11. do more with your voice windows 10 stuck,