Windows 10: white space lower right

Discus and support white space lower right in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the right corner of the screen about 3"x 4" there is a white box that won't go away unless I restart then occasionally it will return. Is this a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maranna, Aug 18, 2020.

1. maranna Win User

white space lower right

In the right corner of the screen about 3"x 4" there is a white box that won't go away unless I restart then occasionally it will return. Is this a hardware problem. I would have given a screen shot but it is not there at the moment.

:)

maranna, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Small white bar on right side of screen

Thank you for posting your concern here. Based on the information that you provided, this is only happening on your Microsoft Edge. In several cases, this issue has been happening due to scaling in Windows settings. If your computer is set to 125%, 175%,
    and 225% the white line will be visible. We suggest changing your scaling percentage. Please follow the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings by pressing Windows key
      + I at the same time.
    • Choose System > Display.
    • On the right pane, change the Scale and layout. Toggle it to get the best result.

Let us know if this resolves your concern.

Lemuel Cie, Aug 18, 2020
  4. lindalouk Win User

white space lower right

Chrome---lots of white space at top of screen

Not exactly sure how to word this. When I go to Chrome, this is what I see, from top to bottom:

1. Tabs at very top.
    2. Address bar.
    3. Below address bar, huge amount of white space, then a line.
    4. Content.
    The huge white space takes up precious screen space. I want to get rid of it. At one point, Chrome/Google had some stuff there, which I deleted. But I cannot find a way to remove the white space. This wasn't there when I was running Windows 7 two weeks ago.
    Now I am running Windows 10.

Thanks.

lindalouk, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

white space lower right

1. white space lower right - Similar Threads - white space lower

2. Small white box in lower right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small white box in lower right of screen: This box just started appearing today. I have not installed anything new, nor run any virus scans until after the box appeared nothing found. I also have not changed the background or made any other display changes. There are no action items pending either. I rebooted but the...
  3. Small white box in lower right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small white box in lower right of screen: This box just started appearing today. I have not installed anything new, nor run any virus scans until after the box appeared nothing found. I also have not changed the background or made any other display changes. There are no action items pending either. I rebooted but the...
  4. I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer: I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-blank-white-box-in-the-lower/344bd418-a228-4af8-8fe6-2e8d6b98a8f9
  5. I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer

I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer: I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-blank-white-box-in-the-lower/344bd418-a228-4af8-8fe6-2e8d6b98a8f9
  6. I keep getting a blank white box in the lower right hand corner of the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 11 white circle in the lower-right corner of the screen, tangent to the taskbar and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 white circle in the lower-right corner of the screen, tangent to the taskbar and...: I am running Windows 11 Professional, version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 on a Dell XPS 17 model 9710 touchscreen. I opened the laptop today, resuming an existing Windows logon, to see a WHITE CIRCLE in the lower-right corner of the screen just above the Taskbar corner icons....
  8. Windows 11 white circle in the lower-right corner of the screen, tangent to the taskbar and...

Windows 11 white circle in the lower-right corner of the screen, tangent to the taskbar and...: I am running Windows 11 Professional, version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 on a Dell XPS 17 model 9710 touchscreen. I opened the laptop today, resuming an existing Windows logon, to see a WHITE CIRCLE in the lower-right corner of the screen just above the Taskbar corner icons....
  9. Excess white space when right-clicking

Excess white space when right-clicking: Annoying everyone, let me ask you! I just installed Windows 11 with an ISO file, reinstalled it many times but still got the phenomenon of right-clicking on that file with extra spaces, is there any way to fix it?...
  10. edge opens in lower right corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    edge opens in lower right corner: I am having trouble with Edge opening in the lower right hand corner of my desktop screen part of the time but not every time. I don't know why it's doing it or how to stop it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks....