Windows 10: white stripe on jpg photos when printing

Discus and support white stripe on jpg photos when printing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; in March I suddenly found that all the photos I printed had a white stripe down the middle. Brother tells me it is a microdoft problem connected with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Magpie Media, Apr 6, 2021.

1. white stripe on jpg photos when printing

in March I suddenly found that all the photos I printed had a white stripe down the middle. Brother tells me it is a microdoft problem connected with adobe. They sent me a link to microsoft but I cant download KB4577586 because it says it is not secure. Not even sure this would work.

:)

Magpie Media, Apr 6, 2021
  2. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Kodak 305-Prints white big/thick line in the mid in each of the photo

This just happened to me a few days ago. When I was trying to print a jpg directly from Windows Photos. Same big white stripe. I was in a hurry and needed the printout, so I opened a photo program (Corel Paintshop) and printed it from there and it printed fine.

Have you tried printing from a different program?
    What are you using to print photos now?

3. Arun B J Win User
    Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 6, 2021
  4. white stripe on jpg photos when printing

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

white stripe on jpg photos when printing

1. white stripe on jpg photos when printing - Similar Threads - white stripe jpg

2. Photo attachment or file via quick print with white stripe in middle

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo attachment or file via quick print with white stripe in middle: Hi all, Seen a lot on people over all different forums suggest app or printer uninstall and re- installs, or change the printer setting and setup. example image [img] Has nothing to do with app or printer setup. Same thing happened on both of parent laptop and desktop...
  3. White bar across photo’s when printing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White bar across photo’s when printing: Hi, I’m doing an internship at a local company. This morning a user came to me asking what might cause this white bar when printing a picture. Text documents with an image in it themselves works fine, but not pictures on their own. All latest drivers for printing are...
  4. Large white line down centre of printed jpg file

Large white line down centre of printed jpg file: When I print from a jpg file it prints with a large white line down the centre of the page. All my other files print ok. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/large-white-line-down-centre-of-printed-jpg-file/002f8485-e604-4b50-ad43-bca1a3f212f0
  5. cannot print JPG files in Windows Photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot print JPG files in Windows Photos: When I try to print in Windows Photos, I get an error message that says "...unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print-jpg-files-in-windows-photos/11c3f5e4-2436-4e36-bf8f-831aa13a78a3
  6. Photos in jpg

Photos in jpg: Heei! Why when I download photos from my camera SD card the photos are not saving in jpg? Because when I want to send my photos from the pc I just can not find the pics there...
  7. Printing Black and White Photos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Printing Black and White Photos: Using Epson XP-710 Black and White photos print with blue tinge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-black-and-white-photos/69ce7f80-392b-4643-9403-70a77b0d89da
  8. Orange screen with white stripes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen with white stripes: Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes...
  9. Black-White Inversion printing in photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black-White Inversion printing in photos: 8.10.2018 Win 10 Pro HP Officejet Pro 6970 PC 16GB RAM 2 * 1TB HDD Hello I am experiencing a problem. I have a black-white (it is a jpeg from an X-ray) and when I display it in photos it show up correctly - however when I print the back-white elements are inverted....
  10. Printing a JPG photo

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing a JPG photo: I have Windows 10 and have a photo in my pictures folder in jpg format. There is no icon on that screen enabling me to print that photo. How to do it? 41412