Windows 10: White System Tray Icons on White Taskbar in Windows Light theme issue

Discus and support White System Tray Icons on White Taskbar in Windows Light theme issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have the Windows Light theme as my Windows theme and the system tray icons are white whereas they are supposed to be black [img] Version 2004 (OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kobe406, Jul 21, 2020.

1. kobe406 Win User

White System Tray Icons on White Taskbar in Windows Light theme issue

I have the Windows Light theme as my Windows theme and the system tray icons are white whereas they are supposed to be black

White System Tray Icons on White Taskbar in Windows Light theme issue [​IMG]

Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.388)

As you can see the Input Indicator and Clock successfully switch to black but the Network and Sound icons remain white.

:)

kobe406, Jul 21, 2020

2. Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG!

Windows 10 19H1 18182

hey guys ! i would like the tray icon for windows explorer to be the same

see attached..

in the dark theme photo both windows explorer is white the way its supposed to be..

in the light theme one is black and one is white but their both supposed to be black...

in light theme when usb is inserted icon is black (good) and when ejected it shows the white icon (which is for dark theme)

How can i Change these icons (the windows explorer safe to remove hardware icon) ??

SEE ATTACHED ! *Smile

Attachment 213195Attachment 213196

Steven Campoli, Jul 21, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG!

Light theme in Insiders fast ring is work in progress. MS mentioned icon for Onedrive in announcement, but guess other icons have problems too. Report it via feedback. *Smile
    but I can confirm it.. after I plug in USB in Light theme, eject button turned to dark, before it was white

Check other icons:

White System Tray Icons on White Taskbar in Windows Light theme issue [​IMG]

AndreTen, Jul 21, 2020
  4. White System Tray Icons on White Taskbar in Windows Light theme issue

How to change taskbar text back to white?

Thanks for the update. Corrupted or Broken Windows Update Components is one possible cause of the issue that you're encountering. Let's change the themes on the Control Panel and see if they help us in changing the Taskbar text color. To do so, please follow
    these steps:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select View by: Small icons.
    • Open Personalization.
    • Switch to the Default theme called Windows. (The text will be white.)
    • Switch the background to whatever they were before, and the text should stay white.

Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

White System Tray Icons on White Taskbar in Windows Light theme issue

1. White System Tray Icons on White Taskbar in Windows Light theme issue - Similar Threads - White System Tray

2. System tray icons turned from black to white

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray icons turned from black to white: HiI clicked something - not sure what - and my desktop wallpaper changed. So I went into Settings and chose the default Windows Theme in order to set the desktop wallpaper back to the standard blue. As soon as I did this, I noticed that the icons in my system tray turned...
  3. System tray icons turned from black to white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray icons turned from black to white: HiI clicked something - not sure what - and my desktop wallpaper changed. So I went into Settings and chose the default Windows Theme in order to set the desktop wallpaper back to the standard blue. As soon as I did this, I noticed that the icons in my system tray turned...
  4. System tray icons turned from black to white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to make taskbar theme white while having light mode enabled?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make taskbar theme white while having light mode enabled?: I would like to have an all-white theme, including the taskbar (when you use light mode, the taskbar is black), is there a way to do it? submitted by /u/lzy917 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/keee08/how_to_make_taskbar_theme_white_while_having/
  6. Light theme with windows menu bar white/gray

Light theme with windows menu bar white/gray: Hi, I have a surface pro 4 with windows 1803 and I can't find the light theme nor how to change the colors to light white or gray. The light option is already selected, so the windows have a light color, but the overall menu is still dark. When I try to change the accent...
  7. Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG!

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray Icon Question with Light theme..Found a BUG!: Windows 10 19H1 18182 hey guys ! i would like the tray icon for windows explorer to be the same see attached.. in the dark theme photo both windows explorer is white the way its supposed to be.. in the light theme one is black and one is white but their both supposed to...
  8. Making the taskbar Edge icon white

Making the taskbar Edge icon white: I'm trying to give my Windows 10 a uniform white icon design. I have gotten nearly every app white except one: Edge. The simple solution would be to remove it from the taskbar, but I use Edge and I like the look of it on my taskbar, so I am keeping it there. I found the...
  9. White Icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Icons: Hi. I got a issue with my pc, after today released update, games icon became white. Things were like this, firstly i got update today in the morning and i didi restart as how should it be and then everything were perfectly fine. I turn off pc and after couple of hours when i...
  10. white circle in tray

in Windows 10 Support
    white circle in tray: Lately I traced a little white circle popping in the tray and disappearing. Not enough time to see anything but location. Is it malware? can I get rid of it? I didn't notice anything different in the list of processes or anything added to windows or users folder. Of...