Windows 10: white transparent layer on screen

Discus and support white transparent layer on screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my friend was making her economics task when all of a sudden her screen showed this white transparent layer and we don't know how to get rid of it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Traditional-Raisin89, Nov 13, 2020.

1. white transparent layer on screen

So my friend was making her economics task when all of a sudden her screen showed this white transparent layer and we don't know how to get rid of it. We were hoping one of you redditors could help us.

submitted by /u/Traditional-Raisin89
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Traditional-Raisin89, Nov 13, 2020

2. My paint no transparent layer

Why ms paint has no transparent layer? And only can be saved as png without transparent? And in the next version we have now a transparent layer?

RendellSibal1, Nov 13, 2020
  3. My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10

When I touch the keyboard on the taskbar, I can see the outline of the keyboard, but the keyboard is completely white. I've tried turning off transparency effects for Wincows. I tried to blindly click where I think the x to close would be. I started the
    task manager but it is not listed so that I end it.

It is really annoying when I click a site that normally brings up the keyboard, it brings us this transparent box that I can move around the screen but can't change to get back to normal.

Any suggestions?

FrancineWhitford, Nov 13, 2020
  4. white transparent layer on screen

My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10

When I touch the keyboard on the taskbar, I can see the outline of the keyboard, but the keyboard is completely white. I've tried turning off transparency effects for Wincows. I tried to blindly click where I think the x to close would be. I started the
    task manager but it is not listed so that I "end" it.

It is really annoying when I click a site that normally brings up the keyboard, it brings us this transparent box that I can move around the screen but can't change to get back to normal.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Margie Nelson, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

white transparent layer on screen

1. white transparent layer on screen - Similar Threads - white transparent layer

2. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  3. White transparent box top left screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White transparent box top left screen: Just installed my new PC yesterday, and I saw this annoying white transparent box. Anyone knows how I can remove...
  4. Windows' Paint App is getting layer and transparency support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows' Paint App is getting layer and transparency support: Microsoft introduced support for removing backgrounds from images loaded in the default Windows image editor Paint. Today, the company has pushed out another feature to testers; this time, it is layer and transparency support. Microsoft announced last month that it had plans...
  5. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White transparent screen: The screen will turn a transparent white and then freeze. When I click around on the screen it will go back to normal. It does this on any screen, email, Edge, anything. Just started doing it. No new programs installed. The only problem I have is Windows Update will not work...
  6. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White transparent screen: The screen will turn a transparent white and then freeze. When I click around on the screen it will go back to normal. It does this on any screen, email, Edge, anything. Just started doing it. No new programs installed. The only problem I have is Windows Update will not work...
  7. White transparent screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to DELETE an ICON on DESKTOP? Transparency layer issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to DELETE an ICON on DESKTOP? Transparency layer issue.: Previous post titled 'Help me please! How to DELETE an ICON on DESKTOP, not taskbar.' has been closed but I've followed steps and still am not able to delete the icons that are displaying but seem to be related to a mentioned transparency layer issue. When I go into Safe...
  9. My paint no transparent layer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My paint no transparent layer: Why ms paint has no transparent layer? And only can be saved as png without transparent? And in the next version we have now a transparent layer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-paint-no-transparent-layer/b94cd1c9-a20c-484f-9e47-9f54fa7e01e0
  10. Transparent/Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparent/Screen: I get this when I click on the login button. It's kinda of cool but maybe a bug. 10041 [img] 4868