Windows 10: White underscore on startup

Discus and support White underscore on startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I recently moved my windows 10 from hdd to ssd and it works pretty well, but I am getting white underscore on first 10 seconds on start up, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Dawid Kubaczyk, Apr 7, 2023.

1. White underscore on startup

Hello, I recently moved my windows 10 from hdd to ssd and it works pretty well, but I am getting white underscore on first 10 seconds on start up, then the system loads in normally. I wonder how could I have fix that. I also noticed that windows boot manager is still on my hdd and not ssd, but I know for a fact that Windows launches from ssd

:)

Dawid Kubaczyk, Apr 7, 2023
  2. Ringbeep2 Win User

Underscore problems on the E63

Thanks for that suggestion. Yes I have tried that and it

OK. It seems like I need to do a step by step:

Menu > Installations > Messenger > Open Messenger try to type in my domain name which includes an underscore that I am unable to type. I've tried pressing the Ctrl, Chr, button with the grey and white triangle, with the 'K' which has a dash, and by pressing
    them on there own. Nothing.

Ringbeep2, Apr 7, 2023
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 7, 2023
  4. White underscore on startup

white screen after startup with cursor

Hello Steve,

We still can't identify the possible causes of this white screen issue during startup. For us to isolate and assist you better with this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried removing any external plugged in devices (except mouse, keyboard, and internet connection) before rebooting? If you still haven't, you may give that a try and check if issue persist.
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Apr 7, 2023
Thema:

White underscore on startup

1. White underscore on startup - Similar Threads - White underscore startup

2. Computer won't boot black screen, white underscore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't boot black screen, white underscore: My computer is no longer booting up, could you help me please?I was looking at a website on Firefox, and noted my computer seemed to be freezing up as I couldn't move the mouse cursor. I couldn't do a reset via normal means because everything was locked up, so I hard reset my...
  3. Computer won't boot black screen, white underscore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't boot black screen, white underscore: My computer is no longer booting up, could you help me please?I was looking at a website on Firefox, and noted my computer seemed to be freezing up as I couldn't move the mouse cursor. I couldn't do a reset via normal means because everything was locked up, so I hard reset my...
  4. Computer won't boot black screen, white underscore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. White underscore on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White underscore on startup: Hello, I recently moved my windows 10 from hdd to ssd and it works pretty well, but I am getting white underscore on first 10 seconds on start up, then the system loads in normally. I wonder how could I have fix that. I also noticed that windows boot manager is still on my...
  6. White underscore on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White underscore on startup: Hello, I recently moved my windows 10 from hdd to ssd and it works pretty well, but I am getting white underscore on first 10 seconds on start up, then the system loads in normally. I wonder how could I have fix that. I also noticed that windows boot manager is still on my...
  7. Pc stuck at a screen with white underscore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc stuck at a screen with white underscore: Alright so my pc did this 2 weeks ago and then it was stuck at it i cant do ctrl + alt + del nothing works even the num lock key doesnt work its stuck everything doesnt work the only thing i could do is click the power button to close it then it keeps doing it for 2 weeks and...
  8. black screen with white flashing underscore in top left corner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with white flashing underscore in top left corner: Hello! this morning I turned on my pc as usual, but after briefly seeing the HP logo for about half a second, the screen goes black, and a white underscore begins to flash in the top left corner. I tried turning it off and unplugging it, and then restarting, but it does...
  9. Underscores.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Underscores.: Hi. I'm having a little trouble typing underscores. I'm currently on desktop and do not know why it wont let me type an underscore. I can type everything but an underscore, plus sign, and whatever the symbols are when you press shift represent for these. [] During typing...
  10. Blinking Underscore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blinking Underscore: So yesterday I unplugged everything from my PC externally to give it a clean. I finish up and I plug everything back in. Powering on the system, I see that there is a blinking underscore in the top-left corner of the screen. I’ve had this issue before and had been able to fix...