Windows 10: White vignette on screen suddenly?

Discus and support White vignette on screen suddenly? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not a super techy person so bear with me. I was on my relatively new under 1 yr Surface laptop, closed it while charging, left the house, came back 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AAlleexxyy, Nov 17, 2021.

1. White vignette on screen suddenly?

Not a super techy person so bear with me. I was on my relatively new under 1 yr Surface laptop, closed it while charging, left the house, came back 2 hours later and opened the screen. The screen has a white vignette boarder around it, with a random strip going across the screen that looks like what the normal screen should look like,I've attached a photo disregard the window reflection from behind.Please help!

:)

AAlleexxyy, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Nov 17, 2021
  3. my screen suddenly changed to black and white

my screen suddenly changed to black and white - how do I restore the color?

DiannaMcCarty, Nov 17, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

White vignette on screen suddenly?

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

White vignette on screen suddenly?

1. White vignette on screen suddenly? - Similar Threads - White vignette screen

2. Google Drive vignettes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive vignettes: Dans Google Drive les fichiers récemment importés n’affichent plus de vignettes alors que les fichiers plus anciens affichent correctement leurs vignettes. Quelqu’un aurait-il une idée pour corriger ce problème. J’ai constaté ce souci depuis hier…Voici une capture d'écran...
  3. Google Drive vignettes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Drive vignettes: Dans Google Drive les fichiers récemment importés n’affichent plus de vignettes alors que les fichiers plus anciens affichent correctement leurs vignettes. Quelqu’un aurait-il une idée pour corriger ce problème. J’ai constaté ce souci depuis hier…Voici une capture d'écran...
  4. White vignette on screen suddenly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White vignette on screen suddenly?: Not a super techy person so bear with me. I was on my relatively new under 1 yr Surface laptop, closed it while charging, left the house, came back 2 hours later and opened the screen. The screen has a white vignette boarder around it, with a random strip going across the...
  5. White vignette on screen suddenly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White vignette on screen suddenly?: Not a super techy person so bear with me. I was on my relatively new under 1 yr Surface laptop, closed it while charging, left the house, came back 2 hours later and opened the screen. The screen has a white vignette boarder around it, with a random strip going across the...
  6. Got a black vignette screen after the feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Got a black vignette screen after the feature update: I have Windows 10, version 21H1. On 9/13/2021, I updated the Windows version KB5005101 as it showed as an optional feature update. After the update was downloaded, when my PC was restarting, I noticed a pale black vignette on my screen. I have read the highlight of this...
  7. suddenly white theme? WHY?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    suddenly white theme? WHY?: My computer installed some updates now everything is WHITE? What idiot decided to just change my settings without telling or asking? Can I disable other visual changes like this in the future? I only get the updates because of security, I'm not interested in updating the...
  8. Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen: For the past 8 hours now my computer has been constantly showing a white screen or a flickering screen on my desktop, everytime i log into my computer. I have restarted, repowered and did a full resset but nothing had worked. I have tried using the safe mode on the log in...
  9. My screen suddenly went to black and white. No color.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen suddenly went to black and white. No color.: My screen suddenly went to black and white. No color. so i went to settings>ease of access>and turned off color filter. That didn't work. How can i get my color back?...
  10. White Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Screen: I play online games and my screen goes white starting from upper left corner, Has anyone gotten this since the last update? Please let me know. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-screen/8b6dfd91-45a1-41e3-9a9e-363ab6c1ebb2