Windows 10: White visual glitches in some apps

Discus and support White visual glitches in some apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some apps that I have, have this annoying visual glitch I suppose that kinda scares me since it bugs the whole display on the app and moves and some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SpiccyPanda, Jan 12, 2022.

1. White visual glitches in some apps

Some apps that I have, have this annoying visual glitch I suppose that kinda scares me since it bugs the whole display on the app and moves and some of the apps like crystalize and some just slowly morph in a weird random shape and moves around. Please help.I am using a Dell G5 15 Gaming LaptopNvidia RTX 2070 with Q-Max Design16gb RamIntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHzWindows 11 Home Version 21H2OS: 22000.434Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.434.0ps. dont judge my game choices :

:)

SpiccyPanda, Jan 12, 2022
  2. unclast Win User

Visual glitches on certain apps

As you can see from down below, there is a strange glitch on certain apps. The apps that I noticed are Logitech G HUB, GitHub Desktop and Epic Games Launcher. There might be other ones but these are I noticed. Is something wrong with my GPU? I don't think it's about gpu because other apps work very well. Can you help me about it please?
    Windows version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042

White visual glitches in some apps [​IMG]

unclast, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Weird visual glitch in apps

As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to
    updates when I didn't have that visual glitch and also tried around with Windows settings but I can't seem to figure out what it is. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks to everybody who is willing to help me solve this problem.

White visual glitches in some apps 869bae65-c3e7-4ddd-98d4-1499227f814d?upload=true.png

oOsoulsingerOo, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Lucasd01 Win User

White visual glitches in some apps

Weird visual glitches on 3 Windows 10 DISPLAYS

Hi team, I'm getting these really odd reverted colours glitches on 3 Windows 10 machines: all doing the same thing. They're displaying text as white on a white background in Word Processing apps, Audacity and others, and I cannot see what options are available in file explorer or exporting screens as the high contrast is making it impossible. I have a video showing exactly what's going on, and my specs are attached also. I've tried reinstalling my display drivers, updating Windows but nothing. The only Windows 10 machine this doesn't occur on is my wife's, and I dread the day it does! It makes saving things, working with Bible software and simple word processing a nightmare and I can only use online browser apps now to do these tasks as LibreOffice and WPS office are doing this all the time. Even in my screenshots of my specs the colours are inverted for no reason. It's insane!!!

Lucasd01, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

White visual glitches in some apps

1. White visual glitches in some apps - Similar Threads - White visual glitches

2. Freezing screen with some type visual glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing screen with some type visual glitch: At random times when I use my laptop, my screen freezes and the screen looks like this. It happens several times a day on averagehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!At8R_K21-JsJhCkBhRRezewI2AN3?e=ABD8GT...
  3. Freezing screen with some type visual glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezing screen with some type visual glitch: At random times when I use my laptop, my screen freezes and the screen looks like this. It happens several times a day on averagehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!At8R_K21-JsJhCkBhRRezewI2AN3?e=ABD8GT...
  4. Freezing screen with some type visual glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. White visual glitches in some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White visual glitches in some apps: Some apps that I have, have this annoying visual glitch I suppose that kinda scares me since it bugs the whole display on the app and moves and some of the apps like crystalize and some just slowly morph in a weird random shape and moves around. Please help.I am using a Dell...
  6. Visual glitch on certain apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual glitch on certain apps: As you can see from down below, there is a strange glitch on certain apps. The apps that I noticed are Logitech G HUB, GitHub Desktop and Epic Games Launcher. There might be other ones but these are I noticed. Is something wrong with my GPU? I don't think it's about gpu...
  7. Visual glitches on certain apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual glitches on certain apps: As you can see from down below, there is a strange glitch on certain apps. The apps that I noticed are Logitech G HUB, GitHub Desktop and Epic Games Launcher. There might be other ones but these are I noticed. Is something wrong with my GPU? I don't think it's about gpu...
  8. I'm having visual glitches with some programs

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm having visual glitches with some programs: Hello, I'd like to know why I'm having this specific problem with only these programs. Minecraft launcher League of legends launcher Twitch app Nvidia geforce Now Medal recording program (uninstalled) 151126
  9. Weird visual glitch in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird visual glitch in apps: As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't...
  10. Resizing apps' windows visual glitches

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing apps' windows visual glitches: Hello! When I resize some apps windows horizontally, I get different artefacts. Sometimes they disappear after I stop the resizing, sometimes they stay. Even with browser horizontal resizing is buggy and black areas appear. Vertical resizing in all cases is smooth and fine. I...